I Did It! I hit my GOAL!!! Lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• barmatal
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep the great work!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    congrats on meeting your goal. thank you for sharing your wonderful transformation.
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!! So glad I read it all - even though you said it was long it was WELL worth the read. So happy for you and I know you will be enjoying that massive feeling of pride - you certainly earned it!!! :bigsmile:
  • cjaynep
    Options
    Fantastic, I'm going to lose another 96 pound and would like to lose it before Summer 2014. After reading this I see no reason how I can't. Thank you for sharing...and here's to a happier healthier future :D
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
    You're an inspiration to us all.
    You look fantastic, congratulations on what you have achieved, you definitely deserve it!
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I LOVE the professional white background photos. You look so happy!
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I LOVE the professional white background photos. You look so happy!
    Thanks! I won those photos in a competition - my gym (LA Fitness UK) ran a comp for people to tell their story about how the gym had helped them in their goals, the prize was to be the face of LA Fitness for their Facebook page (for December) plus an all expenses paid photo shoot in a London studio. I had a great time and it gave me such a boost.

Thank you for your kind comments.
  • LisaAvasNana
    LisaAvasNana Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW congratulations. You look FABULOUS! Thanks for the motivation.
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What a truly amazing, emotional and inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing. And your so right, we have to do it for ourselves.
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I can't wait till I get to post my "DID IT" photos. You look younger in you updated pics.
    Viki
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! very insperational! I love that teal dress! it looks so nice on you :)
  • krissym82
    Options
    way to go! you look fantastic!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    FAB work honey i know how hard it is to have to push yourself to go on and you did it,well done you look amazzzzzzzzzing! :smile:
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm at my halfway point and starting to flounder a bit. This is just what I needed to boost me up again. You look fantastic and so happy.
  • tracymccownlafon
    Options
    awesome job! way to go, and you are right, everything you need has to come from within yourself!
  • suzi455
    suzi455 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your journey and being a great motivator. CONGRATULATIONS you look fabulous! I'm off to the gym.
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great work poster girl
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are incredible and have amazing motivation which inspires all of us. Thank you for your support:flowerforyou:
  • dnish53
    dnish53 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, but more importantly you look healthy. Your stroy is always such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!