Replies

• trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    All the answers can be found here: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i carry myself pretty well and im confident but the dates i have gone on recentlyish idk i guess it freaks them out and i like talking about idk stuff with meaning not partys and viedo games ect i like talking about medical stuff anatomy new studies ect and they usually look at like me like im speaking german or something. maybe confidence isnt the "in" thing around my state?

Those seem like odd date night conversation topics, IMO.

"Talks about weird stuff we don't have in common" isn't really the same thing as confidence is it?
    i wasnt saying that confidence and talking about odd things is the same i was just throwing that in there. i guess the way i put it does sound like i was linking the 2
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    If you are a dating site avoid the " I am just as comfortable in a little black dress as I am jeans" line, I have a buddy that says if he sees that they are gone instantly because EVERY woman says this same crap.
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This thread again?

Ask 1000 different men, you will get 1000 different answers.

^this
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Chunky peanut butter.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Chunky peanut butter.

No.
    Just no.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    OP, I live in Denver, too, and I can guarandamntee that there are lots of men here who enjoy the company of confident, intelligent, and enjoyable women.

Have you tried to go out and have fun and meet new people without worrying about attracting a husband? It might help.
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    Breasts.

Also, proper grammar.

i like totaly agree wit u bad grammar is jus the worst ever
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Chunky peanut butter.

*deleted from FL*
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    oP, I live in Denver, too, and I can guarandamntee that there are lots of men here who enjoy the company of confident, intelligent, and enjoyable women.

Have you tried to go out and have fun and meet new people without worrying about attracting a husband? It might help.
    not really looking for a husband lol or a realationship jus maybe looking to get the ball going i suppose lol :smile:
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Then just go out and find some guys to bang. Eventually one of those will be cool and like you back.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Be yourself. If they don't like it, they're not the one for you.

i know but thats the ing i think i scare them with my confidence and how open spoken i am. i guess im intimidating?

So... if all the men on this site said they like women who don't speak their mind... what would you do? Dating's hard. You just have to keep putting yourself out there until you find someone who likes you as much as you like them. :) Good luck!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Chunky peanut butter.

*deleted from FL*

Yea!!!
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    Then just go out and find some guys to bang. Eventually one of those will be cool and like you back.
    im celebate so no sex :sad:
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Cute and not a pain in the a** (whiney, moody, b*tchy, clinically insane, etc.).
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    Be yourself. If they don't like it, they're not the one for you.

i know but thats the ing i think i scare them with my confidence and how open spoken i am. i guess im intimidating?

So... if all the men on this site said they like women who don't speak their mind... what would you do? Dating's hard. You just have to keep putting yourself out there until you find someone who likes you as much as you like them. :) Good luck!
    thanks :smile: i guess ill just keep being pacient and keep being me, i know im weird, i know i have standards, i know who i am and im happy with it, maybe it will happen maybe not.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If you are a dating site avoid the " I am just as comfortable in a little black dress as I am jeans" line, I have a buddy that says if he sees that they are gone instantly because EVERY woman says this same crap.

And using a face shot with good lighting on a dating site is actually better. People go for attraction on looks first a good portion of the time, when I did this I had a lot of people messaging me in comparison other photos with not so great lighting or more people in the picture. Your photos on a dating site should also show a bit of a reflection of what you like to do and show you having fun and smiling. Then when they end up on your profile your personality will draw the ones that you'd be more interested in out.

Think of dating as shopping, if you didn't like the package or the contents, OR if you couldn't really see what it was or understand what the packaging says would the item make it into your cart?
  • infamousmk
    Options

Why? And secondly, why are you in search of a man to date if you're not going to have sex? You're an adult, and sex is part of a healthy adult relationship.

If you're not looking for a husband/male sex partner, then just go hang out with large groups of people and sort out men and women that you enjoy the company of and hang out with them.

You seem to be making this way harder on yourself than it needs to.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options

At all??!!??!!?
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    im not on a dating site lol i tried that once and it was horrible lol so no dating sites im looking to meet ppl organically preferably