What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Mine packed up and left the building. Pretty sure they're not coming back.
  • scottelle
    scottelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of boob, but it goes well with the rest of me since I lost weight there, too. Everyone is different, however. Some people barely lose any in their breasts, and some lost all of it. Mine became perkier, especially since I incorporated some weight training. I would suggest cardio and try and get some lifts going that work out your pectorals. :) Don't be discouraged if it doesn't fall off at first. Good-luck!
    By the way, I went from 38-DD to a 36-C.. pretty sure I'm almost a B now, though. :(

I agree with this! I've only lost 10 lbs. but have already noticed a difference in my breasts. I was a 38DD and have started wearing my old 36D bras!
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    I've lost 131 pounds so far and gone from a J to an FF cup. Nordstrom is the place to go for bras, FYI.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Picture in your mind a helium balloon slowly deflating, little by little with some sagging and wrinkling. Then think of the weight lifting as more helium that will help your balloons stay afloat. You will have some deflation, but it doesn't have to be a total loss.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I lost a little there. I think I went from a 42C to a 38D. So I guess I just lost a bit in the band and a little in the bust. I really lucked out. I lost mostly everywhere else for most of the time. I might end up losing some boobage in these last 25 pounds, although I hope not!
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I lost a bunch of boob. They sag a little now but not all that much. I am a bit self conscious about it but it was worth the other health benefits that came with the weight lose.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I was a 42F, now a 38DDD. I have obviously lost, and yes, had them sag. :(
  • jackiegiraffe
    jackiegiraffe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had lost 20 pounds last year (went from 140 to 120) and went from a 36DD to barely 34D. Doesn't seem like a huge change, but I could absolutely tell (and my boyfriend fell into a slight depression because of it) The saddest part was that they deflated, like someone has let the air out. I also got crazy stretch lines. But I put 10 pounds back on since then, and they filled out again. I fit perfectly into a 34D, they're much fuller and no more stretch marks. Now I'm scared to lose any weight because I don't want them to deflate again! Losing weight is so bittersweet for women!
  • kimmysueneal
    kimmysueneal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was never very big to begin with, but was up to a large C cup when I started losing weight. I am now at a 34 B. And that's a very small B. I've had 3 kids, so they're not exactly up where they used to be. They remind me of empty sacks of skin LOL. Highly depressing!!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrunk and deflated. . . however, the stretching out was more from nursing 2 babies than being super big because of weight gain. They were a very full 38 D nursing, but a 38 C when I started losing weight. I barely fill a 34 B now. And, without shapewear, they are sad. But, my hubby still likes them so, it's all good.
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I haven't been too overweight before, just squishy and now I've lost 4kg (8-9lb) i found my boobs got a tiny bit smaller but mostly I just went down a size around the back. I was a 12C when I started losing and am now a 10C. Although I've heard if you have a lot of weight to lose you can lose quite a bit in cup size as well. You'll probably just go back to whatever you were before you put on weight :)
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yeah, unfortunately I lose fat in my favorite places first (breasts and bum), and then my least favorite (gut and thighs), and lastly I never lose flab in my upper arms (curses!). The girls stay at respectable youthfulness if I do a bit of strength training at the same time.
  • marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    40G->32C here. And yes. They definitely shrank, I've lost more inches from my chest than anywhere else. They are like sad empty deflated balloons but whatever. I'd rather have sad boobs than be fat.
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Ummm mine have stayed... little smaller though went from a 44DDD to a 40DDD... with a 46lbs loss.... yeah apparently my legs, arms, hips and even gut will leave me but the boobs stick with me. I thought at one point they were a little saggy but at this size nothing but 3 minimizing bras worn at once would make um look perky! lol
  • Natelywills
    Options
    Well, at my slimmest, I was a C, now I'm a DD and truth be told, I wish they would go down a little, too but it's not happened for me. I am still the same size up top but my dress size has changed, which is annoying but not discouraging. I think it's different for everyone. I would suggest the same as some of the other folks, though, if you're worried about sagging, try doing exercises that pup up your pecs and I'd even recommend a sports bra in bed. It might sound silly but I've done it for the past 2 years and it's kept mine perky even though they're large. Good luck either way, you're on the road to a new you!!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Picture in your mind a helium balloon slowly deflating, little by little with some sagging and wrinkling. Then think of the weight lifting as more helium that will help your balloons stay afloat. You will have some deflation, but it doesn't have to be a total loss.

I wish. Lifting is great, and I highly recommend it, but it hasn't helped keep my breasts from deflating. That said, I have been obese for 20 years, and I am sure that has had an impact.

Everyone is different. For me, surgery will be in my future. That's just how it is.

Edited to add that it's a small price to pay for weight loss and improved fitness.
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    OMG! Let me just ssay I have rocks in socks... My cup size has really not changed because it fills with skin, but I have no boobs. Wish that was the last thing to go!
  • shawnteahsing
    shawnteahsing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have lost quite a bit in my boobs. From a 44dd to a 42 c and thats after only 30ish pounds. I guess I get to be the captain of the committee again. lol
  • lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So TMI but I was a 34H and 50lbs down I'm a 32G/H, feelin' deflated but hoping with time and resistance training they'll perk back up...as if gravity wasn't already the enemy before. (the weight loss is still way worth it though)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I've never been smaller than a 36C even at my lightest adult weight (115ish), I'm a 36D currently. I'm hoping that as long as I at least stay a C, I'll be happy :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!