What about your boobs?

Replies

• I was wearing a C after my daughter was born (was usually a B before pregnancy). Back down to a B now... barely hahaha. My total weight loss (including pregnancy weight ) has been around 75 lbs.
    Everyone is different but if you are burning fat it will come from all over your body. You can't "spot train" - target only one area to lose weight. So you should notice a difference in your boobs as you burn fat all over.
  • My moobs are melting.
  • jdee02
    jdee02 Posts: 2 Member
    I was 14 dd now a 12dd so have lost a band size , I weight train 4 times a week and do think it has made a difference, no deflation and if anything they're a little firmer.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    my girlfriend lost her boobs but i kept yelling finally her two kids came running back
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Deflated quite a bit and if surgery didn't have risks I'd do it.
  • Its always the first thing to shrink on me!! But i dont want it to!!!!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Still waiting for my breast to go down, thats why I want to lose another 20lbs just to see if my breast go down am 150 lbs and 36ddd.Everyone tells me I dont need to lose anymore but my back and shoulders hurt because of breast.
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    The last time I was measured was a couple years ago, but seem to fit the same size now, though they have always fluctuated a cup size on their own. I'm a 38 DDD, and I've lost 10 lbs. in the last 5 weeks, and haven't noticed a significant difference yet. Once I hit puberty, over the summer I was 13, I went from a 34B to a 36D. And with all my weight gain in the last almost 13 years, they've gone up two cup sizes. I honestly hope I lose some size in my boobs. I've never enjoyed bra shopping, because even with a D cup, it was difficult to find pretty bras with the right support. Why is it bras become more sheer and granny-like the bigger the cup? I know I don't need padding by any means for size, but for support, I'd love to have it! I think because my boobs grew so fast, and possibly genetics too (I haven't sampled around the family tree to see who's took what shape braless), but mine have never been perky. So, along with hoping I drop a few cup sizes, I hope with strength training that they'll perk up as well. Even though I might have a time with some loss of identity, as I've always been complimented, hit on, etc. for my big boobs, I'd be happy to end up with a C cup! Boob size will be but a small sacrafice to make for overall health, and every thing else that is bound to gained!
  • misskriz
    misskriz Posts: 5 Member
    UUUGH, if it makes anyone feel better. 20 minutes into a interval workout on the elliptical... my damned sport bra back strap fails. All this working out & dieting and the boobs feel like they are getting bigger. Nontheless,...powered through another 30 minutes.. Didn't care a bit!! :-)
  • luckyinlove2
    luckyinlove2 Posts: 66 Member
    Seems everyone has a different experience! Mine have gotten 1 band size and 1 cup size smaller, but no less saggy or perky than they have been for the past 30 years! :blushing:
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    What boobs??? Not there was much to start with!

Yup....that's me! I didn't have a lot to start with, when I was "fat"....but I lost them big time after my 80 lbs. gone....They seemed to "deflate"....lol....Thank God for pushups and underwires!!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    I think it is important to maintain support when losing weight so I always wear a bra -- even to bed. My 80+ aunt wears a bra 24X7 and still has perky girls.
  • misseenk
    misseenk Posts: 55 Member
    with my weight im somewhere between a 38DD to a 40DD
    that said, i'm 202lbs round about;
    when i am 140lbs, at best i'm a 34DD maybe 36DD

so honest, i didnt see much change, accept around.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    I went from a DD to a B cup and I wouldn't exactly say they sag...but they DEFINITELY aren't as pretty or full as they used to be!! I definitely want to get a breast augmentation eventually BUT reaching my goal weight was definitely worth losing my nice, round, big friends lol.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    No pics I dread cameras.. however since I was 10 I've had D cup breasts, and now with the weight gain a big big DD more like an E but I refuse to special order bras... With my recent 30 pound loss I havent lost breast cup size at all, I've went from a 44 DD to a 38 DD, so its more like inches versus size... best wishes to you hun some of us just gotta 'work with what ma'ma gave us'
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    no boob here :( nah maybe less than a handful :( or well if lost 16 kilo so far since having bubs so i can not complaint i guess something had to go
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    I really haven't seen much change in mine but I do P90x which does a lot of strength training, especially in the chest area. Working out the chest area is seriously like a free boob lift. I highly reccomend it to any women!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    In the last year I've gone from a 38E to a 34D (barely. I could probably wear a C now.). My advice is be careful what you wish for. I'm glad my boobs are not so big now but I miss the fullness I used to have.
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    I don't have big boobies... but I do know that using weights to tighten the muscle back there feels good! =) That will also help burn fat and tone and tighten!
  • Hi! I lost 35lbs but only went from a 38F to a 36E (even at 10st). The real reason I'm replying is that you said you had trouble getting bras at a size E. Go to bravissimo.com and you will have no trouble at all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!