What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Picture in your mind a helium balloon slowly deflating, little by little with some sagging and wrinkling. Then think of the weight lifting as more helium that will help your balloons stay afloat. You will have some deflation, but it doesn't have to be a total loss.
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have gain and lost over the years but my boobs are always the same. I lost alot of weight a few years ago and again nothing in the boob area. I decided to have a breast reduction and it was the best thing I ever did. However I put all that weight back on and still did not gain in my boobs. I am now loseing again but I do not have to worry about the boobs they will stay the same.
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Not really much at all. I've lost a lot of weight (60lbs), lifted weights and done cardio..I get smaller but they haven't really.
  • Km0714
    Km0714 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    well i started my weight loss journey at about 155 and was a 34dd (almost spilling out of the cups) but i am down to 136 and still wearing a 34dd but i feel the cups getting big! i think it's time for a d!
  • ktrichards06
    Options
    And for what it's worth I've mostly lost my man boobs!

haha that is good too!
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I already fit into a training bra, I really hope I don't lose anymore!
    Lol ~ Right there with ya!!

you guys are awesome ;)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    don't they have a plus size boob store where u live? lol.... Fredrick's has one my mom buys from because she is an E
  • candirose69
    Options
    Im down 10kg, (20 to go) and have not lost any 'boob' but have lost back fat so I've gone from a 14D to a 12DD Australian sizes. I'm not sure what this is in USA size but I think a AUS12 is a USA10 or 8??
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    well, at my slimmest, I still had at least a C or D cup, currently I'm a 42DDD and wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a workout bra? I have to special order most of my regular ones anyways, and just need to know if there's something someone could recommend so I don't make a spectacle of myself while trying to work out...
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I have lost 45 pound-ish and I went from a 38DD to a 36DD or 36D, depending on the manufacturer. At my slimmest I was wearing a 36C but now that I know more I think it should have been a 34D. I think my boobs do sag more but that's age as much as weight.
  • blady135
    blady135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I loooove all the muscle I've gained this past year while losing weight....but today I tried on an A cup and it was too big. Low point for sure. I'd say definitely worth it though
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    I wanted to lose the belly and keep the boobs. Unfortunately, the opposite is happening. :(
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    Mine get perkier with weight loss. Gah, need to get back to a good place weight-wise! :P
  • tcmulli
    Options
    You'll look great either way.....
  • lisadoe71
    lisadoe71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lift Heavy Weights in the process. Build muscle and burn Fat. Boobs are fat.

Boobs also have mammary tissue, which is not fat. Everyone is different though in the amount of mammary tissue/fat ratio. I didn't know this until the doctor told me. It was kind of funny actually. She was doing a breast exam and told me that I had a massive amount of mammary tissue. In my head I was thinking,,,,,DUH, my boobs are huge. I must have had a funny look on my face because she went on to explain that breasts my size are normally mostly fat, but mine were more mammary tissue. Not sure how that is going to play out in my weight loss journey, but one thing is for sure, I know they will always be big.
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    @Ashkea76, go to Nordstrom. They carry bras up to J. I just bought myself a seriously supportive sports bra there. It has actual cups, because I hate the uniboob action regular sports bras give me.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a solid C (perfect) to a C-/B+ (perfect). I didn't really notice until my bras got a little roomy. No sagging at all, kept their shape and whatnot. My boobs are the last to go when I drop weight. My husband :heart: them so that's a bonus!
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I need pics to properly identify if you girls are telling the truth.:bigsmile:

LMAO!!!

Oh, and in regard to the topic: I take measurements weekly. The only area that has not decreased are with the girls. Actually, come to think of it, no matter what weight I've been, the girls have always been "there"... No loss. Told once it had to do with muscle vs. fat in that particular area. Who knows? I'm just happy that I still have my girls!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    @ Roseytakesoff

Thanks! I'll have to try there- I didn't know they carried the larger cup sizes! You'd think Victoria Secret and some of the "Bra" stores would, but sadly, they don't...

Thanks!

Ashkea
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yes, I lost my boobs. I was a 36-D, now....I don't know what I am. I haven't bought new bras yet. I'm kind of scared to go get fitted for to be told that I'm now a B cup. I may be exaggerating, but I'm serious. They do seem more perkier, so I'm happy about that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!