What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of boobs. I went from a 34c to a 32B. Lifting had perked them back up though. :drinker:
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    my boobs have gone from a solid b to a nice "A" :/
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    40DDD

and that was after losing 40lbs.
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Boobs? Boobs? What are you talking about? What are boobs???

No, seriously. I started with somewhere around a 42 C or so. I am now a 36 B with a little room to spare. My chest took a beating with the weight loss, it is just something that happens, but I would rather live happy and healthy then worry about my chest.
  • TheTedExperiment
    Options
    I've almost completely lost my moobs (man-boobs) as well.
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A lot of it depends on your age. I am in my 50s, and as I am losing weight, my boobs are going south. I hope I don't look like that Playboy granny when it's all over with!!!
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well I was a 42G when I first started. So I feel you when you say can't find many bras. I have lost a total of a little over 70lbs. I am now a 40DDD I would like to get down to at least a 38DD and I'm sure I will because I still have about 30lbs to lose. As for them sagging I have actually found it to be the opposite. I think it's a lot to do with all of the JM DVDs and lots of chest exercises. I think those have helped keep them from getting "saggy". Good luck!
  • trulycrazed
    trulycrazed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a bulging 38E to a bulging 32E... which more or less just means that I've lost evenly from my breasts and ribs (6 inches off each, roughly). Honestly the only real difference from before to now is that my nipples look bigger in comparison. Possibly a weird thing to notice, but it's true.
    When I first started I was horrified that my boobs hadn't shrunk at all in the first 2 months (15ish lbs)... they didn't start shrinking until I added in weights... which actually may or may not have anything to do with the down sizing...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I was a DD at my heaviest but now I've gone down to a D :happy:
    Hoping that as I continue to lose, that I'll go down to a C :happy:
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This may be a little TMI, so I give people permission to skip this post. :wink:

I'm down 20 pounds since I started, and I just went to a real bra store (NOT Victoria's Secret) for a fitting. I've always been large-chested, but I knew that my old bras didn't fit correctly any more.

Well, I went from a 42 band size to a 38! Sadly, my cup size went UP because I didn't actually lose any mass from my breasts, so I'm now in a K cup (there's a Keurig coffeemaker joke in there somewhere). Thank heavens for online bra shopping.

But I REALLY hope that by the time I'm done, I lose several cup sizes.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    This whole thread reminds me of the old bud light radio commercial... So long as your husband cherishes them, you can make them look any way you like!

Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius
    (Real Men of Genius)

Today, we salute you, Mr. Push Up Bra Inventor
    (Mr. Push Up Bra Inventor)
    Never before has one man done so much with so little.
    (lift'em up higher)
    From mosquito bites, pimples and pancakes,
    to melons, mountains and major league yabbos,
    an engineering feat so brilliant,
    it can only be described as va va va voom
    (va va voom!!)
    Thanks to you, even a ninety year old grandmother,
    can go from A to double D in a single bound.
    (What's your number granny?)

So, crack open an ice cold bud light oh hoister of the hooter,
    because when it comes to the bust, your the best.
    (Thank you, Thank you, Thank you)
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    there's a post that mentions sports bras for the larger cup sizes :
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/798768-ladies-bra-question?page=2
  • riboid
    riboid Posts: 31
    Options
    Best thing to do girls, is upload a picture of your breasts. Let us help you to help yourself.
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If you want less of your boobs, there are two machines at the gym which crush them down. They show on the machine an emphasis on the pectoral muscles so they're easy to spot.:happy:
  • shrinkingjackie
    Options
    I hope to loose some! I am a 38G and it is hard to find too! I want to be back to a C cup so I can wear pretty bras again!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I already fit into a training bra, I really hope I don't lose anymore!

Oh man I'm on the same boat! Well..I was a size A before I lost 20 lbs. Now that I've lost 20 lbs it's really hard to find a bra that actually is small enough. It's the worst!
  • c_luise
    c_luise Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 45 pounds so far, my boobs have gone from a 38DD (should have been a 40, but I refused to buy that size..) down to almost a 34DD (my 36's are starting to get loose on me).
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This may seem creepy, so I apologize. In high school/beginning of my undergrad I was a 34-DD. With weight gain, I am now a 36 E. I am hoping to lose weight in my breast area (HARD TO FIND E- SIZED BRAS!) For those who have lost weight have you noticed a difference in your breasts? Good or bad? Did they keep their form or sag? Do you have any before and after pics? (lol wearing a shirt/bra obviously!) Thanks!

I am basically athletic and so no problem. The change i noticed is: My boobs became more tighter now. Honestly, i don't want to lose my boobs size because i love my boobs... =)
  • sehnsucht86
    Options
    i had lost 4 stone but my boobs didn't change much at all i think it is down to genetics and whether it is mainly just fat or breast tissue that you have. i went from uk size 42e to a 34dd so my back sizes went down a lot but that is all :)
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    Lift Heavy Weights in the process. Build muscle and burn Fat. Boobs are fat.

My boobs aren't fat ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!