To manscape or not to manscape...

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXjR_SiUz5qK9kQTBfl8NMFK7ShZc3ozu9g8FHNVikQaGW4fK0xh0kOwPz0A
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    lol, manscaping I think more men are doing it then they care to admit. I think its all up to the dude. Because the partner your with or meet will let you know the deal :) i personally like hair anywhere , unruly, it tickles.... *giggle*
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    i like genitals the way they were meant to be - - natural and salty and funky

That reminds me ... must add those chips I had today to my diary ...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    MANSCAPE!

No body likes hair where they eat!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Uh...YES!! Please & Thank You!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chris5138
    Options
    MANSCAPE!

No body likes hair where they eat!

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    I stay clean year round,
    Reason for this is as such:
    As much as I truly do not care if the ladies have a bit of cotton with their candy, since I can part them any how and move on in, I would perfer not to be flossing as I am eating (HA accidental pun I am keeping it), and since I rather it have it that way, I enjoy returning the favor, smooth manscape for maximum visual and pleasure. 8D
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yes, manscape away.
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Personally I find body hair on myself and any partner I would be with repulsive. I have the hair on top of my head, my eyelashes, eyebrows are waxed shaped and absolutely everything else is 100% gone either waxed or shaved. Every single hair. Gone. Everywhere. Lol. If I could afford to laser my body from the neck down everywhere that isn't tattooed I would.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of hair in my teeth.
  • chrismartin1977
    Options
    Trimmied and presentable is the best policy, you never know when the big guy has to make an appearance.....lol
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Unless I feel I'm going to have to dive in with a machete and an exploration crew, I hate manscaping. It's so unattractive to me personally.

That said- if you prefer it, do it. I just personally don't like it at all.

same

trim yes; shave no
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    That is so effeminate. Men be men, women be women. Stop trying to be each other.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Yes, please.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You MUST manscape!! Please!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    It really doesn't matter to me either way.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    That is so effeminate. Men be men, women be women. Stop trying to be each other.
    Actually if you go by human history, since the times we have learned and loved performance and art, Men (much more than women) would shave legs, packages, chest and anything else they needed to look more attractive, where more attractive clothing and so on. So your first satement is incorrect and to follow your second statement, we all in the same boat, do as you please.