What are You doing for Valentine's Day?

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Valentines day is a celebratory day for women. In return the women should Observe March 14, the reciprocal day known as Steak and BJ day
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    It's my ex's birthday on Feb 14th, so this will be the second year that I will still have some of my wages left on Feb 15th ...

Woohoo!:bigsmile:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm gunna be at school and wee decided to have a Valentines day party.. Aka the class just wanted a reason to waist time and go out to eat and exchange stuff.lol
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Cutting out valentines to give to all my classmates; hopefully I'll get some of those fun Brach's hearts, maybe one that says, "Beep you later!" or "E-mail me."
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Sending my girl flowers. And working.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Sending my girl flowers. And working.

Don't send your girl work. That's not a very nice present.

DAMMIT RACHEL. YOU EDITED IT JUST IN TIME.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    taking my daughter out...her dad is her Valentine..so we celebrate her..since its a stupid day anyway..and she is still young and thinks its important..
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm working during the day but after I'm making him brinner (breakfast for dinner) because it's his favorite thing ever and since we both have been eating better there's been a serious lack of pancakes.
    Then on Friday we are going to the Chicago auto show with my parents and uncle, and dinner downtown.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    :heart: Depends on if I can successfully score a Valentines date between now and then. :heart:
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    My S.O.'s traveling, so my best friend and I will be using the day as an excuse to binge on wine, chocolate, and Conversation Hearts (I can kill a 1lb bag of these by myself. Not kidding.) while watching sappy movies. I'm a little too excited.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sending my friends these:

http://www.meish.org/vd/
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Drowning my sorrows with a box of Himalayan pink salt caramels :love:

That sounds so good I might have to get myself single and do the same!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Well, this little movie called "A Good Day to Die Hard" comes out that day. BF works until 9 though so we will probably go Friday night instead.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Making sweet sweet love.:flowerforyou:

To myself. :heart: :smokin:
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Im married but my husband will be gone on business. We don't really celebrate it anyway but this year i think i will buy myself something nice. He would want that. Lol!
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    we're sending the princess to her nannys and spending a night in a treehouse. Music, candles and slap up meal can't wait x
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all!!!!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Working out.
  • KimLovesDon
    KimLovesDon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    For the first time in like 15 years, I have Valentine's day off. Planning on some "special " time with my hubby. Maybe going out to dinner as well?