single? valentines day?

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You should have explained that you were asked out by someone you do not want to go out with in the first place. I probably wouldn't have even responded.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You do realize that a date on valentines day is not an automatic "you must have sex" thing, right?

haha yes and woulndt matter cause i dont have sex sooooo that would suck for them if they were assuming that lol

Then why not just go on a date? It's just another Thursday like any other...

because I dont even like them, Im not going to accept an invitation to go on a date and have them pay for everything and feel uncomfortable sitting in a reastraunt with 150 other ppl who are all in love when i am not. its not just another day to me so if thats anyones opinions thats fine but its not mine, perhaps if i actully liked them i may consider it lol

What if he's the one and you just don't know it yet?
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You should have explained that you were asked out by someone you do not want to go out with in the first place. I probably wouldn't have even responded.

i did 5th post down
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    i think i might make a heart shaped steak and get some beer or wine and jus kick it at home with the kitties maybe do some painting? that sounds pretty darn good to me :)

Hell, that sounds good to me too!
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    You do realize that a date on valentines day is not an automatic "you must have sex" thing, right?

haha yes and woulndt matter cause i dont have sex sooooo that would suck for them if they were assuming that lol

because I dont even like them, Im not going to accept an invitation to go on a date and have them pay for everything and feel uncomfortable sitting in a reastraunt with 150 other ppl who are all in love when i am not. its not just another day to me so if thats anyones opinions thats fine but its not mine, perhaps if i actully liked them i may consider it lol

i would. ive known him almsot 3 years he knows i dont like him like that yet he asked me out on vday....the other one i know i dont like lol
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options

Sex is fun. A lot of fun.
  • firstsip
    Options

i would. ive known him almsot 3 years he knows i dont like him like that yet he asked me out on vday....the other one i know i dont like lol

Haven't you ever seen Pretty in Pink? He could be your Ducky.
  • whitneyps7
    Options

ya i know, i dont not have sex because i think its not fun, i dont because of other moral reasons.
  • whitneyps7
    Options

no ive never seen it....maybe on vday ill rent it? lol
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options

ya i know, i dont not have sex because i think its not fun, i dont because of other moral reasons.

My guess is because the opportunity has never been presented to you
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

no ive never seen it....maybe on vday ill rent it? lol

Oh good god. You've never seen Pretty in Pink?

KmwngRB.gif
  • tinajean141
    Options
    Okay, I have planned the perfect day for you:

Start by waking up to see the sunrise. Then, once it is completely in the sky, watch it for a few hours and see if it moves. After that you are going to either (depending on where you live) a.) test out thin ice using a pogo stick, or b.) pour milk into your shoes and then put them on the opposite feet. Immediately following that, you are going to walk, backwards, to the nearest grocery store. Memorize the periodic table on your way there. Go to the fresh fruits section and begin peeling grapes until someone tells you to stop. Then walk over to the carrots and start sharpening them into shanks. At this point, you will probably be almost kicked out, so make your way to the frozen foods section and buy a gallon of ice cream. Go home. On your way home, shoot a fire hydrant (just to see if it does what the movies always show). Once you get home, boil the gallon of ice cream in a large pot. Watch it until it stops boiling. To finish off the night, rewrite the Bible substituting your name for God's. Bonus round: Substitute your friend's names for all the rest of the people mentioned!

This is a much better substitute than spending valentine's day just bored at home!

you're welcome. :smile:

/jokes
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    On V-day I'll probably be right here, or eating a great dinner, or watching a funny movie, etc. It's just another day, nothing actually special about it. Enjoy it like you would any other day :)
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm not single but me and my b/f won't be doing anything special because we think Valentine's day is probably the stupidest holiday ever, just treat it like any other day?...I prefer to celebrate the day after, discounted chocolate & candy day! woooo :D
  • whitneyps7
    Options

what oppoutunity?
    to have carefree all night awesome meaningless sex? yes all the damn time. its the meaningless word that sticks out to me....
  • tinajean141
    Options

Or maybe she just doesn't want to?
    In all seriousness, the going out and buying yourself a steak seems like the best option! Yummy food. :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

will you be my Ducky?
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    Okay, I have planned the perfect day for you:

Start by waking up to see the sunrise. Then, once it is completely in the sky, watch it for a few hours and see if it moves. After that you are going to either (depending on where you live) a.) test out thin ice using a pogo stick, or b.) pour milk into your shoes and then put them on the opposite feet. Immediately following that, you are going to walk, backwards, to the nearest grocery store. Memorize the periodic table on your way there. Go to the fresh fruits section and begin peeling grapes until someone tells you to stop. Then walk over to the carrots and start sharpening them into shanks. At this point, you will probably be almost kicked out, so make your way to the frozen foods section and buy a gallon of ice cream. Go home. On your way home, shoot a fire hydrant (just to see if it does what the movies always show). Once you get home, boil the gallon of ice cream in a large pot. Watch it until it stops boiling. To finish off the night, rewrite the Bible substituting your name for God's. Bonus round: Substitute your friend's names for all the rest of the people mentioned!

This is a much better substitute than spending valentine's day just bored at home!

you're welcome. :smile:

/jokes

omg!!! just what ive always wanted to do!!!what an awesome day!!! thanks doll :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • firstsip
    Options

will you be my Ducky?

Rubber ducky, you're the one.

This means: Always use a rubber kids.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Single like a dolla' bill. February 14th is just a humorous singles awareness day, and a reason to eat more sweets.