To manscape or not to manscape...

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Wow. Trimming or shaving has become a true distortion of reality and is inherent in our socially demented society. Or even worse, some predoflic mental illness and clear cry for sexual deviance. Who knew pubes had that kind of power of people?

And her I just thought it was personal preference.

Sadly, for some, they consider their personal preference the law of the land.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    This isn't the 70s and unless you are Shaggy on Scooby Doo manicure your lawn.
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I trim everywhere. Just looks better on me.
    I also tend to wax my back because I have a few little patches of hair there.

I like to look good naked, or even just without a shirt at the beach and trimming helps with that.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    As an esthetician manzilians are uhhh not the most fun thing to do plus I think it looks awkward afterwards...too prepubescent for my liking. Just get a pair of clippers snap a guard on and trim away.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Noooo I like my men to be hairy. :love: Neanderthal even.. :happy:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    In general no, but for the nether regions I think sometimes it's necessary if you feel like you're flossing whilst in an intimate moment.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    If you expect it from women, better believe we expect it from you!
    My first love was goddess material, and she had harrier legs and pits than me! ;-) I like it either way with women. Natural or trimmed. But it is gay for men to do it. Someone had to say it.

I hate to disillusion your prejudice (this is sarcasm), but the gays, like myself, that I hang with have a saying: 'Don't pluck it, *kitten* it.'
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    A couple of posters have made a good point: I'm not attracted to prepubescent males or females. I honestly don't understand it.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My first love was goddess material, and she had harrier legs and pits than me! ;-) I like it either way with women. Natural or trimmed. But it is gay for men to do it. Someone had to say it.

I hate to disillusion your prejudice (this is sarcasm), but the gays, like myself, that I hang with have a saying: 'Don't pluck it, *kitten* it.'

I don;t think he was calling people gay or trying to insult gay people lol
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options

Oh. That's weird, that's exactly what it seemed like.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm an experienced manscaper. My advice is don't drink and shave.
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Well I shave my balls regularly because she likes to feel them slapping.....
  • pmcovert415
    pmcovert415 Posts: 1,472
    Options
    Uh...YES!! Please & Thank You!!

I'm with her!

I am with both of them!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It's a simple concept really.
    If you dropped your lolipop on the carpet, you would wash off the "fuzz" before puting it in your mouth right?
    :blushing:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I think its very important................ Basic hygiene and appearance reasons. Nothing about sexuality or gender in my opinion. That's just societies problem. I personally do my job and I expect my partner to do the same! And body hair is gross lol. (IMO)
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options

I'm with her!

Me too.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Trimming, yes. Shaving bald...no. I don't enjoy genitalia, men or womens, to look like that of a 10 year old.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Noooo I like my men to be hairy. :love: Neanderthal even.. :happy:

I even have the sloping forehead.
  • jnichel
    Options

Oh. That's weird, that's exactly what it seemed like.

I took it as him saying "gay" in the same way they did that South Park episode.
  • victoria090
    victoria090 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

I'm with her!

110%