What are You doing for Valentine's Day?

Options

Replies

• ValerieZ84
    ValerieZ84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm going to cook this thai coconut shrimp dish i found online, and make chocolate mousse, served in homemade chocolate bowls with whipped cream (tinted pink!) and a heart shaped strawberry. :smooched:

Ill need to budget my calories wisely that day.... although I do have Skinnytastes recipe for mousse i could use. Hmm...
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    We are getting takeout, watching the princess bride, putting our daughter to bed and then putting ourselves to bed IYKWIMAITYD
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Well, hubby is STILL working out of town so it will just be me and my pup hangin out after work
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    According to my iPhone, I'll be giving the dogs their heartworm medicine that day. I'm not big on Valentine's Day but my husband gets a long weekend for President's Day so I'm sure we'll get into something.
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    On here flirting with single females (you know who you are :tongue: ) OR on the balcony with a Cigar and some single barrel Jack Daniels.:drinker:
  • thintor
    Options
    i'm flying about 400 miles to see my boyfriend! we're long distance but valentine's day falls right at the beginning of winter break for me, so that will be the first time i'll see him since the beginning of december!
    i'm not sure what our plans are but i think it would probably be special even if it wasn't valentine's day.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Sending my girl flowers. And working.

Don't send your girl work. That's not a very nice present.

DAMMIT RACHEL. YOU EDITED IT JUST IN TIME.

LOL and here I thought it would sound like I was sending work flowers. But that's not a bad idea either.
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am single. So, probably drinking red wine with my cats.

They're lushes.
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    I will be celebrating my 40th birthday that day! :flowerforyou:
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Making sweet sweet love.:flowerforyou:

To myself. :heart: :smokin:

Good... idea. I may do the same after my cats and I finish a bottle of red wine. I may even go crazy and light some candles.
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Work, game prep, and then working a collegiate men's basketball game with a crowd of 15,000+ for about a 15-hour work day.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I think I've convinced my boyfriend to actually cook me dinner for once since in the almost 2 years of dating I can only think of 2 times he cooked a meal for me start to finish. I really hope he doesn't just make pancakes or something easy but I'll be pretty thankful and excited regardless. I did get him a present, something homemade =) and I don't know if he is going to get me something. I think v-day is pretty silly but I think its a good kick in the bf's butt to do something nice for me!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Not going out to a restaurant...

This is first time in 3 or 4 years I haven't been on business travel on Valentine's Day, so just looking forward to being home for it.
  • karylee44
    Options
    Nothing.
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    working
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Nothing special, might be working, who knows? My boyfriend and I think v-day is stupid...I celebrate the day after, discounted chocolate and candy day! :D
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Hopefully seeing the new "Die Hard" movie. Alone.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Hmmmm....hopefully I'll get some surprises....:wink:
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Nothing!! :(
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Don't really do much for v-day normally me and the mr just cuddle up and watch some romantic films and have a nice home cooked meal, this year we aren't going for romantic films but gonna have a die hard day instead :D