ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Insanity_zpsebd3dc38.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/kel_be/Insanity_zpsebd3dc38.jpg (cuts off arm image)

My starting point before my 2nd pregnancy from 5/2011 - 12/2011 (preggo 12/11 - 8/12), pre Insanity

70total.jpg
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Not bikini ready yet but got a few months to get there:) Way to go ladies
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Okay all you inspirational women, THANK YOU for this. In a millions years I didn't think I would ever have the guts to post something so revealing. I'm not at goal but I am PROUD of my success and pleased with my progress. This body has carried me through SO MUCH, despite the abuse I've put it through. 500+ pounds to start... and at that weight for many years... and I can run, jump, dance... and be DAMN PROUD. I'm humbled by all the brave women that have posted, so I just had to join your ranks. THANK YOU for this thread!

And if you want to see REALLY shocking photos, the surgeon that cut off 22 pounds of EXTRA SKIN post loss also took photos that you can access here. Yes, THAT was my belly....: http://www.scottsdaleplasticsurgeon.com/photo-gallery/1347-body-lift

31b452e8-9959-4776-b830-e900f53465ed_zps7a66fbe3.jpg
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! GET IT GIRL!!!!!

FABULOUS!!!! :drinker:
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    YOU are AMAZING!!!!
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    No clue how to post pictures. Good job ladies.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies! I dont own a bikini and haven't since I was 17. I'm too self conscious about the stretch marks and all. Maybe one day i will be brave like you all.
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    <<---monokini pic :)
  • Pink_Tina
    Options
    You all look so great and I would love to post in this thread some day. Great motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • 6ee8ee
    6ee8ee Posts: 25
    Options
    You all look so great! Great inspiration!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love all you conifident, beautiful women! Absolutely amazing motivation! :)
    I just finished up 12 weeks of Turbofire and wanted to share my "improved" bikini body.
    2duz7li.jpg

Wow!! Such an inspiration to me!
  • juliesummers
    Options
    10317637_1065.jpg
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Okay all you inspirational women, THANK YOU for this. In a millions years I didn't think I would ever have the guts to post something so revealing. I'm not at goal but I am PROUD of my success and pleased with my progress. This body has carried me through SO MUCH, despite the abuse I've put it through. 500+ pounds to start... and at that weight for many years... and I can run, jump, dance... and be DAMN PROUD. I'm humbled by all the brave women that have posted, so I just had to join your ranks. THANK YOU for this thread!

And if you want to see REALLY shocking photos, the surgeon that cut off 22 pounds of EXTRA SKIN post loss also took photos that you can access here. Yes, THAT was my belly....: http://www.scottsdaleplasticsurgeon.com/photo-gallery/1347-body-lift

31b452e8-9959-4776-b830-e900f53465ed_zps7a66fbe3.jpg

Beautiful! Love the pose:)
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Everyone Looks FANTASTIC (: keep up the great work
  • caniac95
    caniac95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This thread gives me courage to proudly wear my bikini!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Do I have to follow Juliesummers?? ^^ :laugh:
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    http://www.xojane.com/fun/gallery/fatkini This is relevant :) Loveeee this post. Someday when I buy a bikini I'll be up here! lol (summers almost here so we'll see ;D
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    e845275b-3471-4cb2-b9b2-6bf83a9dcc75.jpg
    Sorry about my dirty mirror ;9
  • juliesummers
    Options
    Do I have to follow Juliesummers?? ^^ :laugh:

hahaha girl, your body is so stunning!!!