Replies

• Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    wow, super inspiring! Thanks for posting!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It IS the ULTIMATE NSV! You changed your life! Congrats!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    . I have all the typicalNSV's - a whole new wardrobe, need to buy a new wedding band, more comments and compliments than I can count, tremendous boost in overall mood and confidence and people inspired to do something about their health because of me. It's all cool - but yesterday was the ultimate.

I stopped taking the pills in December and had the followup blood test and Dr. visit. Results - tryglycerides are 122 with no medication.

So get out there and do it! It's worth all the dedication and hard work. And if this ex 'doughy white guy' can do it, so can you!

Congratulations! I definitely agree with you. All the other things are nice but proof that all the hard work has improved your health is definitely the ultimate NSV. Mine was being able to go off blood pressure medication after being on it for 10 years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!