Spouse Trying to Sabotage Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    As to the thread, this has to be a wind up surely? No one is that much of an insecure tosser?

I don't know what a tosser is but I'm not sure if you saw up there a large and well-built black man knows what my wife tastes like. You think I'm crazy?? SHE'S ALREADY CHEATING.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This has gotten really out of control. I don't know what happened. All I wanted was to protect my marriage and people are calling me d***bags, whatever those are. I HOPE NONE OF YOU EVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THESE TIMES!

How is SHE reacting to this attention??? Is she seeking out other guys attention (girls, whatever), has she cheated on you?? Have you TALKED to her about how you feel? What's gonna ruin the marriage is your insecurity. So what she gets some attention? Grab her hand, plant a big kiss on her cheek and say F**k yeah she's mine! And be proud of her! Good god, if my husband tried to DELIBERATLY destroy something I was working so hard on because he was jealous and insecure, that would completely break my heart and you can be SURE he'd get a hard kick to the balls.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Ok I got to say you are pathetic and everyone advicising you on how to sabatoge your wife is pathetic. Whatever happened to supporting one another and celebrating our sucesses Shame on all of you!!!!!!!!!

good lord. It's pathetic that there are people this dumb to believe this garbage.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    This has gotten really out of control. I don't know what happened. All I wanted was to protect my marriage and people are calling me d***bags, whatever those are. I HOPE NONE OF YOU EVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THESE TIMES!

How is SHE reacting to this attention??? Is she seeking out other guys attention (girls, whatever), has she cheated on you?? Have you TALKED to her about how you feel? What's gonna ruin the marriage is your insecurity. So what she gets some attention? Grab her hand, plant a big kiss on her cheek and say F**k yeah she's mine! And be proud of her! Good god, if my husband tried to DELIBERATLY destroy something I was working so hard on because he was jealous and insecure, that would completely break my heart and you can be SURE he'd get a hard kick to the balls.

I whole heartedly disagree.

What OP is doing is protecting his marriage.

Many women (and some men) on this forum would like to make him out to be the villain but the truth is what he is doing is the best thing for both of them.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    As to the thread, this has to be a wind up surely? No one is that much of an insecure tosser?

I don't know what a tosser is but I'm not sure if you saw up there a large and well-built black man knows what my wife tastes like. You think I'm crazy?? SHE'S ALREADY CHEATING.

look at him, dude? YA BLAME HER? ;)
  • walkersallymae
    walkersallymae Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    and her dumping his loser, insecure *kitten* would be another thing to celebrate. Hope she checks out the posts today and sees what he wrote. He is either the funniest man in American or a dead duck.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You are evil and must be destroyed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    and her dumping his loser, insecure *kitten* would be another thing to celebrate. Hope she checks out the posts today and sees what he wrote. He is either the funniest man in American or a dead duck.

You are so dumb, for real.
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

As you were, must not skim read. :)
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Please stop wasting the internet.

Yup, I thought this was going to catch on :drinker:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Please don't listen to the mean people on here. You have a right to try and save your marriage by making sure your wife gets no male attention. We all know women must be kept under control.
    What's more, her having a hot body might get her fired from her job, or make it impossible for innocent christian men to control their sinful thoughts.
    That being said, pour a couple pounds of sugar in her protein powder for starters.
  • sanalupe
    sanalupe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    this is one of the reasons i dumped my ex. I was obese in the last months when i was with him and he tried to manipulate me to NOT lose the weight coz he was so jealous and insecure. Drove me insane and I moved out.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think you don't understand how the female mind works.

Srsly, what guy does?

Oh hell, I barely understand the female mind, and I have one.

Do you keep it in a jar?

That's where I keep mine.

OK, this made me LOL and now my coworkers are staring at me.

Don't be jealous.

I'm not jealous! How dare you. If I want people to stare at me I'll just take my pants off again!

I will make you wear the burqa.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    this is one of the reasons i dumped my ex. I was obese in the last months when i was with him and he tried to manipulate me to NOT lose the weight coz he was so jealous and insecure. Drove me insane and I moved out.

Very helpful.

See what happens if she realizes what you're doing? It can drive her away. You have to be subtle.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

Srsly, what guy does?

Do you keep it in a jar?

Don't be jealous.

I'm not jealous! How dare you. If I want people to stare at me I'll just take my pants off again!

They'd still stare!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Of COURSE she is--that's what hot wives do...
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I only skimmed through the responses so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it would be really helpful if you hack the home bathroom scale and adjust it a little bit downward, like once a week. She'll know something is up if you do it all at once, just a little bit at the time.

At the same time, hack the kitchen scale, and change the calibration so she eats more than she thinks she does, too.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I would put conflicting reports about what food do and do not help with weight loss, that way she won't know what to eat and will quickly become discouraged and confused.

...so basically, Dr. Oz on the TV, 24 hours a day and then break the remote control so the channel can't be changed.

guinness-brilliant-300x219.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Srsly, what guy does?

Do you keep it in a jar?

Don't be jealous.

They'd still stare!

Well, Ignignokt and Err are pretty hot.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    clearly you are not supportive of your wife's accomplishments to even post something like this to plan "sabotage" against her! this is pathetic.