What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• Tx_Julie_Mango
    Tx_Julie_Mango Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    well, at my slimmest, I still had at least a C or D cup, currently I'm a 42DDD and wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a workout bra? I have to special order most of my regular ones anyways, and just need to know if there's something someone could recommend so I don't make a spectacle of myself while trying to work out...

I've lost a bit from DDD to DD.

Amazon

I'm a 44DD and I like the Glamorise Women's No Bounce Full Support Sport Bra, but I don't do high impact workouts. The little running in place I do and low impact versions of Turbo Jam/Fire it works.

I've seen good reviews for the Enell High Impact Sports Bra but I will save that investment for after I lose a lot more weight.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    50lbs ago I was a 40E and now I'm a 34FF (which is in between a F an a G)....they've definitely gotten a lot smaller with the weight loss yet the sizing doesn't show it. They are still pretty big and wouldn't mind them a little smaller!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I was a 44H at 324 and a 42H now at 260. They're being very stubborn. I am interested to see where they end up....But hopefully not THE FLOOR!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I lost some boobs, and am very happy. They were too large for my frame then,and now are much more proportionate. Plus, easier to buy bras!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 17lbs but have definitely gone down a bra size. I think my weight loss started at the boobs and worked its way down my stomach. Was 34G before (i know, ridiculous), and now more like 32F. Hoping to get down to a D! There are some good bras in the UK over D (hello Bravissimo and M&S!) but buying nice clothes is a different story...
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i lost 20 something kg and went UP from a D to an F. I was not amused. Put the weight back on, boobs stayed huge. Boobs are still an E. I find wearing the right kind of good fitting bra, esp when excercising, and (yes this sounds dodgy but whatever) massage can help.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My boobs have never been firmer!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I live in constant fear of losing my boobs, but I'm not too worried. Been a d cup since I was 12 (dd now), and at my smallest was still a d. I can't really see me suddenly becoming any smaller than that. But different people are different, so who can really say.
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    I've got from e/f to a c. I'm not happy with them without a bra (bit of a shock, even now) but otherwise they're ok.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    They should get smaller if you lose fat.
    But this is super weird for me actually.

<<<<Australian sizes here>>>>>

When I was 65kg they were a 12DD.
    Now I am 54kg they are 8F!

I have definitely got a lot more pectoral action happening but seriously...
    WTF!???
  • nickyjl81
    Options
    I was a 36GG at my heaviest and now I'm 30lbs smaller and I'm a 32FF so I'm still a very awkward size!

Mine have lost some of their fullness though and I'm seriously thinking about surgery - I don't need implants, just a lift and shape.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I started off 42D and I am now a 36E 0_0
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Man boobs are the reason why I became a vegan and started doing pushups like crazy. I'm glad something worked.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Please pray that I don't lose any - I'm a 32A to start with and always have been that small, even when I gained weight!
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just want to point out that because of the oddities of bra sizing, a D cup on a 34 band IS smaller volumetrically than a D cup on a 40 band. But because cup size is determined by a "difference" measurement (around fullest part of bust minus the band measurement), the simple letter designation does not take into account the total volume of the breast.

And I know they're just letters and numbers, but I really hate that sizes above a DD are considered somehow abnormal, and aren't stocked at many stores.
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    My size increased. It isn't enough that you would notice in a picture but you could tell I was falling out of my old bras and had to go up another cup size. Can't say I'm unhappy about that change LOL! My husband & I think it's more that I'm developing chest muscles and not really that my boobs got any bigger.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Gone, gone, gone, just skin where they used to be.

They were always tiny but I liked them that way, the vanishing began after the breastfeeding of 3 children and then the weight loss...
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on how much of your boob is fat tissue and how much is mammary gland tissue. If you have lots of fat tissue to lose, then yes, deflation will occur. If it is actually all "boob" then exercise and diet aren't going to do much to the boobage in terms of size or firmness.
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have lost 23lbs and started at a size 38GG I am still that weight but the cup feels looser than usual but then in some bras in the same size they still fit perfectly. I think if just depends on what style I am wearing. I hope I don't go below an E because that's what I was at my lightest.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sadly I lost allllllll my boobs along with my weight. It's saggy and small and kinda looks like an omelette, lol. Not funny.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!