Phentermine... yay or nay?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sweetthickcoco
    sweetthickcoco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like to put my 2 cent in. I have read people posting and what I dislike is when people assume things. For me I started working out last year in June I did wii active 2 then insanity for a month along with p90x and now I am doing turbofire 6 days a week i am on month 3. i lost 40 lbs but in Jan I go stuck at 160. I eat 1200 to 1500 calories a day. I burn about 300 to 400 calories with turbofire. I even added in chalean extreme three days a week. I tried eating more food then I tried eat more protein and less carbs. And I was not losing anything. So it's not that everyone on here is not trying to lose weight by exercising and eating right but sometimes you hit that plateau and nothing seems to work for you anymore. That is why I am taking the pills. I am not trying to find a easy way out. I still workout 6 days a week I am going to start weight training at the gym on Monday for 3 days a week. . I know that when u lose weight with pills sometimes it comes back. Because I tried other pills and lose a lot of weight and it came right back but I was not eating right or working out.. I love workout and i am not planning on stopping after i stop the pills. What works for you does not always work for everyone else. So until you are in our shoes you don't know what is going on in our lives. So please stop assuming everyone is trying to take the easy way out.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I like to put my 2 cent in. I have read people posting and what I dislike is when people assume things. For me I started working out last year in June I did wii active 2 then insanity for a month along with p90x and now I am doing turbofire 6 days a week i am on month 3. i lost 40 lbs but in Jan I go stuck at 160. I eat 1200 to 1500 calories a day. I burn about 300 to 400 calories with turbofire. I even added in chalean extreme three days a week. I tried eating more food then I tried eat more protein and less carbs. And I was not losing anything. So it's not that everyone on here is not trying to lose weight by exercising and eating right but sometimes you hit that plateau and nothing seems to work for you anymore. That is why I am taking the pills. I am not trying to find a easy way out. I still workout 6 days a week I am going to start weight training at the gym on Monday for 3 days a week. . I know that when u lose weight with pills sometimes it comes back. Because I tried other pills and lose a lot of weight and it came right back but I was not eating right or working out.. I love workout and i am not planning on stopping after i stop the pills. What works for you does not always work for everyone else. So until you are in our shoes you don't know what is going on in our lives. So please stop assuming everyone is trying to take the easy way out.

1. You aren't taking the easy way out. 2. IT IS NOT THE PILLS which are causing the weight loss, IT IS THE EXERCISING you are doing. 3. Give up the pills.

That is all.