-166 pounds, Pics inside!

Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
I got a new haircut, and lost a few more pounds since the last compare pic, so I thought I would post a new one!
comparepic166-1.jpg

Replies

• oAngieMaeo
    oAngieMaeo Posts: 67
    HOLY SMOKES. You are SMOKING HOT!!! The weigh loss, yes. But the HAPPINESS on your face and the haircut is awesome!!! Makes you look sooo much younger too.. Look at you go. Seriously Tami, You are a huge inspiration in my life and I am so blessed you keep in contact with me and keep encouraging me. You are awesome/amazing/sweet/totally hot and so much more! hehehe

<3
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    WOW just AMAZING!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    WOW thanks for sharing, I still have a long way to go and people like you are a great insiration :smooched: THANK YOU
  • Tamishumate
    HOLY SMOKES. You are SMOKING HOT!!! The weigh loss, yes. But the HAPPINESS on your face and the haircut is awesome!!! Makes you look sooo much younger too.. Look at you go. Seriously Tami, You are a huge inspiration in my life and I am so blessed you keep in contact with me and keep encouraging me. You are awesome/amazing/sweet/totally hot and so much more! hehehe

<3

aww Angie, your so sweet! I love ya!! thank you. it means so much to be able to be that person for you!! :)
  • EmilyStrick
    EmilyStrick Posts: 267
    DAMN!!!! you go girl!!!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Congrats... You look amazing.. awesome work
  • WOW! thats amazing! good for you!! thanks for sharing that, it keeps me motivated! :)
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    You look amazing. Love the new hair. :happy:
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing those pics:) It's hard to imagine how I'll look when I reach my goal, but you sure are an inspiration!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    I love your posts! You are absolutely amazing and beautiful I love the new haircut and that outfit! Where did you get that top? I'm always blown away with the amount of weight you've lost...you're definitely an inspiration to us all. :flowerforyou:
  • Hazeyblue
    Hazeyblue Posts: 22
    Wow, thats totally amazing Tami. I'll have my photos up with yours one day :happy:

Well done girl!
  • CHEVYLOVER
    CHEVYLOVER Posts: 15
    Wow, thats an amazing job..... YOU GO GIRL!!!!!:smile: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, ALSO CUTE HAIR CUT!!!!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    WOW, you look fantastic, great job!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    As with every new update picture, you look amazing! I love your new hair cut and outfit.. they fit the new you! Congratulations!!!
  • Tamishumate
    I love your posts! You are absolutely amazing and beautiful I love the new haircut and that outfit! Where did you get that top? I'm always blown away with the amount of weight you've lost...you're definitely an inspiration to us all. :flowerforyou:

I got it at TJMAXX, I love it, I got one in Black too! :)

thank you :flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    You look great Tam! LOVE your new haircut!

~Leash :heart:
  • robslady
    robslady Posts: 17
    Whoa!!!!! I love before and after pics!! You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    I got a new haircut, and lost a few more pounds since the last compare pic, so I thought I would post a new one!
    comparepic166-1.jpg

How beautiful you are, so you have lost 166 pds my lord you do have greatness in you. You are truly inspirational Congrats
  • kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    comparepic166-1.jpg

thats awesome way to go you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!