I do not understand your answer Howel.

Basically, I agree with you completely. :3
  • heather86RN
    Options
    I do not understand your answer Howel.

Basically, I agree with you completely. :3
  • heather86RN
    Options
    Ohhhhhh, Gotcha! I am still learning the new "Urban Lingo" from the young ones...LOL :laugh:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    myprotein.com's Impact Whey. Unflavoured, then I buy the Flavdrops.
  • t_nish
    Options
    Herbalife Protein Drink Mix and the Personalized Protein Powder.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have a digestive disorder that limits what I can eat. When it's acting up I have trouble getting enough protein and calories so I need to supplement with something my body won't reject. I can't have whey protein because the casein in it trashes out my digestive system, so I have to use a vegetable protein blend. I blend it with almond milk for calcium and frozen fruit for sweetness. It's very soothing and it contains all the essential amino acids. Since it's unsweetened and unflavored, it doesn't have a bunch of funky stuff in it.

I use unsweetened Warrior Blend from Sunwarrior - pea, hemp, and cranberry proteins. Love it! :drinker:
  • loic901
    loic901 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Muscle Pharm Combat Cookies and Cream .. by far one of the best, Have tried a few of the wal marts, the GNC brand, the Optimum Nutrion, Muscle Pharm is my favorite.

have to agree muscle pharm Combat Powder is by FAR the best taste protein i tryed ... tryed around 8 different brand so far and wont try any others.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    THE BEST --->>>

The best for taste, protein, and bang for your buck is CYTOSPORT (same folks that make Muscle Milk) available from Costco.
    @ 6lbs for $48 --- 27 grams of Protein per scoop (1 serving), 75 servings per 6lb bag, also now in a 4lb bag.
    That's less that 75 cents per serving including tax, you can't beat it!
    Find it the in database: Costco/ Crio Sport 100% Whey Protein - Vanilla Shake
    You can mix fruits, peanut butter, almond butter, etc to get different flavors, so it's better in that respect than the chocolate flavor.
  • thesgtmjr
    Options
    After trying a few protein powders, I found that I enjoy Chike. It comes in several flavors which I thoroughly enjoy.
  • mrsschwags
    mrsschwags Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use the EAS Lean 15. I tend to stick with the vanilla because it goes best with my fruit combinations. However, I do keep the chocolate handy for my Chocolate-PB Cravings!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    J Robb Vanilla!
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Mine is cellucor peanut butter marshmellow and optimum nutrition banana
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress - 100% Premium Whey Protein; Cookies N' Cream

It is on sale at Walmart for like 16 dollars right now and I love it.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress - 100% Premium Whey Protein; Cookies N' Cream

It is on sale at Walmart for like 16 dollars right now and I love it.

Definitely the most affordable. It has a lot of fillers in it but it gives you protein when you need it.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    syntha 6. the taste makes it worth the extra 50ish cals for me. I cant choke down nasty protein powder.
  • lauribear
    lauribear Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like the Whey Factors one as well. I get it at Whole Foods, but it's sold all over the place (Superstore, Shoppers, etc.).

Be careful with Vega... I'm not sure about their production practices and company ethics:
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/vega-one-nutritional-shakes-sports-drinks-recalled-1.2418099
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Pure Whey Protein in banana. Tastes EXACTLY like Nesquik banana milkshake, even when mixed only with water. AND it only cost me £15.79 +pp for a kilo of the stuff. Ordered chocolate peanut the other day from them and can't wait for it to arrive!!!
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bump for later