153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• TropiKalSTORM
    TropiKalSTORM Posts: 21 Member
    Great Story and Pics... Keep up the good work...
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    wow. Just WOW.
  • curvysunshine
    curvysunshine Posts: 35 Member
    This is one of the best stories I've ever seen on here. I love that you're not afraid to say I was fat and I was HAPPY. That's how I am too. I'm still at 208 and I'm fat, yeah, but I don't spend all day hating myself and sobbing over how disgusting I'm expected to feel about my body. Screw that noise. I'm getting fitter for myself and for the hell of it, not because being fat is this horrible state where you can't be happy or enjoy yourself.
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    WOW very inspiring!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Holy crap, you look amazing! You've come so far, thank you for sharing your story with us!
  • You should really think about writing a book. Your story is fantastic, and your writing style super entertaining but poignant. So inspired!
  • geekmomof3
    geekmomof3 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow...inspiring
  • Awesome job!!!!!!
  • adm603
    adm603 Posts: 48
    Your story itself is amazing and the way you tell it is even better. I am printing this out to keep inspiring myself. You look awesome and I congratulate you on your accomplishments. Keep living the dream !!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    I've never really considered myself to be a big deal. Still don't... but I will say that you guys are making me feel pretty freaking special.
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    You look great!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    One of the best success stories I've read on here....not only because you dropped a tonne of weight and look amazing but because you were real and honest about the whole thing. You look fantastic, and so does your beard! :drinker:
  • kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    That is an amazing transformation in just one year. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Trust the people here that don't coddle or baby you. They've been down the road and know what they're talking about. There are a great many people who have given incredible advice, but can't post here any longer because some special snowflake got offended by their posts.

I LOOOOVED ready your story ... the way your LIVING! Ty for taking the time to write everything and with pictures -- incredilbe transformation!!!

And I giggled at the "some special snowflake" bit ... so true ... so funny! Ppl are just too damn sensitive and often times its because its the truth, or at least some truth, and sometimes its just hard to hear it!

Very inspirational today!!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    well done and looking great except......

bring back the curly moustache!!!!!
  • What an awesome job! Congraulations!! You are an inspiration!
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Great Transformation. I want to hit 180 and be a 5k junkie.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Wow, you have done amazing and what a great story!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    W-O-W!! What an awesome success story. Congratulations!!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    well done and looking great except......

bring back the curly moustache!!!!!

It's just in sleep mode right now. It's still there. I'll activate the awesome after work today. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!