153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• mylifesjourney
    mylifesjourney Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story with such details and humor :laugh: It was a pleasure to read. One that I plan on sharing with others. You are an inspiration and a reminder that I CAN DO IT TOO> Thank you:smile::smile: :smile:
  • jwramirez
    jwramirez Posts: 9 Member
    Truly amazing!!! And fantastic write-up!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Great job. You look amazing. Never thought about the journey thing but it makes sense. So does eating the real stuff I dont think diet anything works period. Your wife is looking good also hope to read hers. Best of luck and thanks for sharing these things keep us all going.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    YEAH TROG. Great post!!!! And you look amazing, of course, particularly with your epic beard.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    Great job. You look amazing. Never thought about the journey thing but it makes sense. So does eating the real stuff I dont think diet anything works period. Your wife is looking good also hope to read hers. Best of luck and thanks for sharing these things keep us all going.

She is fabulous. I'm her number 1 cheerleader, and she's the same for me. The thing is about looking at what I've done as a diet isn't accurate at all. I never considered it a diet. Losing weight, for most folks, is an easy concept. Burn more than you eat. Just take time to figure out where you need to be concerning intake and roll with it.

If it isn't something that you can do for the rest of your life, why stress out trying to fit into that "I'll do this until I get skinny, THEN I'll be able to have cake/steak/beer again" mold?

Moderation is a beautiful thing.

Again... all of you guys are awesome. The fact that I am an inspiration to some of you guys is literally blowing my mind. Like, I have to get a bag to clean it all off of my keyboard.
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    You are effing awesome. I don't even know what else to say. It was a genuine pleasure reading your success story and I wish you and your wife all the happiness and success the world has to offer!
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    :drinker: I am so proud of you! You are the bomb-diggity and a great inspiration to me. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Congrats to you! :) As for the journey thing, I never thought about it like that... Pardon me while I reevaluate some things... :happy:
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    You're frickin' awesome. :drinker:
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Wow! Amazing and very nicely written! Thanks so much for sharing, continued success in your new lifestyle!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    tumblr_lfliepDUwA1qek863o1_400.gif

This is how excited this post makes me.

You're the greatest.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Wow you have done amazing so far. Congrats on what you have achieved doing it simple. And the awesome attitude will take you far.:smile:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Dude, this is epic.
    This is awesome.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Amazing story! Looking awesome~
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    Loved your story! Congrats to both of you :)
  • Boycie
    Boycie Posts: 6 Member
    Inspirational! Great work. :)
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    You absolutely rock! I started about a year ago as well and you kicked my *kitten*! Time for me to get in gear. Good luck with life...love that you don't call it a journey.
  • Job well done !!!!!:happy:
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Amazing!!!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    WOW!! So GREAT!!
  • Well done!!! Your post is inspirational!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!