153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• cheekychk
    cheekychk Posts: 16 Member
    Just amazing! Great story (and writing) also! Congratulations!
  • lindabf1979
    lindabf1979 Posts: 7 Member
    This isn't a journey. I hate that term. This is living. Calling it a journey implies that there is an end/destination.:laugh:

you said it man!!!
    good job that is amazing
    love the shoes btw
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    I love this! You're an amazing inspiration - I don't even know you and I'm proud of you! :drinker:
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    WOW that is such an inspiring story and thanks for sharing. You look absolutely amazing.
  • Absolutely *fkn* amazing!!! Well done you!!! WHOA!!!!
  • Very_Kerri
    Very_Kerri Posts: 44 Member
    Mind blown over here! Thank you for sharing and let me just say, job very well done!
  • Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    AWESOME FACIAL HAIR!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    This.is.AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing your story...great pics and well done!!!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    this is an awesome post.

And an even more awesome beard.

Nicely done!
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    You already know you look awesome. You also have great writing skills - I really enjoyed reading your post.
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    great job!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Amazing post! Congratulations!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    YOU ARE AWESOME! You and your wife are doing this!!!!

Also, I love the 'resist prohibition' shirt. I have one of those too!! :)
  • SnazzyPeg
    SnazzyPeg Posts: 33 Member
    You are inspiring-and quite funny, I might add. Kudos to you for your awesome loss and for keeping it real!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    I like Quentin Tarantino and his character in Four Rooms so please bear with me...

This weight loss isn't amazing, it is !@#$ing amazing. Your weight loss is !@#$ing amazing.

With that said, congrats bro on killing that weight loss.
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    What have I learned that makes a difference?
    Trust the people here that don't coddle or baby you. They've been down the road and know what they're talking about. There are a great many people who have given incredible advice, but can't post here any longer because some special snowflake got offended by their posts.

That being said, no one here can do it for you. Not on this website, not your friends, not even your family. At the end of the day, each and every day, you're accountable for you. Make the decisions that you need to make, or don't. If you want to be healthy, you can. You just have to be an active participant in making the move. It isn't magic and you can't find success in a pill, on a forum, or on TV. You've gotta dig down inside and figure out how bad you want it.

^^^^^ This EXACTLY. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Such an inspriation. Great job! Above all else thanks for being honest...thanks for being real. Keep up the great work.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    I am so glad that this is the first thread that I have clicked on this morning. Way to start my day out on a positive note!!! You are a great and funny guy!! I love the mythbusters and blurry instagram.. HAPPY FRIDAY and Congrats on your success!!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Awesome and thank you for sharing! You just made getting on the forums this morning worth my time. Thank you!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    A-mazing! You look great, your story is great--Go you! You changed your history!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!