Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Options

Replies

• myLife225
    Options
    hi ! I am 27 and need to loose 52 pounds (i gained alot of weight after I had cancer 9 years ago and have been trying to loose it, at one point i managed to lose 20 pounds but then it just stped and i got dissapointed and stoped the diet, after a few month i tried going back on it and i was unable to loose anything) . I recently did a body scan which helped me really understand my body and what I need to eat more and what to cut out. Thursday i started my new lifestyle and will make this a LIFE STYLE and not a diet because those fail. So feel free to add me, i would love some support and examples !
  • bridgetzc
    bridgetzc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and looking to lose 72 lbs. I just had my second baby. After my first I lost 51 lbs but gained it back when I got pregnant again. You can add me as a friend if would like. I have found having friends on here helps with motivation.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    25 years old and yes - more than that.
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hello om 24 years old. I actually have 85 lbs to lose well 77 and short term is 43 lbs
  • natascha212
    natascha212 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose more then 50 pounds ,
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    24 and looking to lose 50 lbs (once my baby is born mid March)
  • megallegos
    megallegos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello this is my last year in my 20's and am desperately trying to lose that and above. I have been overweight most of my life but a few years ago I was my slimmest and in just a few short years I gained it all back and then some. I am on a mission to MAKE A CHANGE and better myself not for anyone but for my own health.

The goals you've set can be easily achieved just find something you enjoy doing and as is often said, "instead of giving yourself reasons why you can’t, list all reasons why you CAN!"

Good luck!
  • velocirobot
    Options
    I'm 25, and need to lose about 50 more pounds. Add me if you'd like!
  • VersusTheMoose
    Options
    Looking to lose 140 pounds, 51 down and I am 25/Male.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 24 and I want to lose 60-70 pounds
  • jeckalynne
    Options
    27 & want to lose 60lbs at least
  • msteej
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'3" and looking to lose about 70 pounds. Only recently startedgetting serious with the diet and exercise. Would love an add!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 need to lose 100lbs I was down 30 and gained 35 back! I'm starting over again and need all the support I can get!!!
    ADD ME!!!!
  • jricht001
    Options
    I'm 25 next month, and looking to lose about 93 more lbs! I'm currently down 24.2lbs since starting to lose weight, 8lbs since starting this site (8lbs in 30 days mind you!)
  • kotarah
    Options
    I'm 23 and I have quite a bit over 50 lbs to lose! Please add me! :)
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    well I am 29.95 hahahah shhhhh I am 30 but just recently so I am posting hahaha. My initial goal was to lose 76lbs so far I have lost 18 in 7 weeks. I feel 22 so I felt I was qualified to reply to your post!
  • Cuppy0923
    Options
    Im 23 and my total weight loss goal is 170. I have lost 85 now I am just trying to lose 85 pounds.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    22 with more than 50 to lose :) Again anyone is free to add me. Married, A dog, a kid, a snake, and a bearded dragon if we're telling :wink:
  • Katrina_F
    Katrina_F Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and from California. I have currently lost 40 lbs but have almost another 100 I want to lose. I can't wait till I hit my goal! :D
  • meliafairy
    meliafairy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm 28, engaged, mom of 5 furbabies (4 cats and a puppy).

My highest weight was 238 and I'm currently down to 223, looking to lose at least another 53 lbs. Ive lost just over 6 pounds since I got really involved with MFP about 3 weeks ago. Anyone can feel free to add me. I love friends who will help motivate me on my journey!