113 lbs. lost and my brain is starting to catch on

Options

Replies

• LesleyGillan
    Options
    You just brought a tear to my eye, inspiring and beautiful :bigsmile:
    I also laughed at the cute pic with your old jeans containing you and your daughter!

Inspiring because I am a busy mum of 3, with the threat of back surgery hovering, my youngest has special needs and we lost my Dad. I was running around helping everyone else when I realized if I don't take care of ME I will not be able to help anyone else soon, not to mention the dependancy on painkillers, sounds familiar?

I have only just started my journey, but seeing your amazing transformation I know I can do this too. Thank you so much for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, awesome job, you LOOK awesome...just plain awesomesauce!! Congratulations to you and great job!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration to me!!
  • msdeeb
    msdeeb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesomely Inspiring! I love the pic with u & (I guess) ur daughter in the jeans :-) so encouraging, thanks for sharing.
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So inspiring and so valid! I lost my mom in June and since then I put back ON the 18 I lost. Back on track, and it feels good when your brain catches up. Tired of being mean to myself! Thanks for the reminder.
  • twarden9
    twarden9 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look beyond great!! CONGRATS!!!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations! :happy:
  • Vinjol03
    Options
    wonderful and you are in inspiration to all those with diabetes.
  • bettershedder
    bettershedder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bless you for sharing. Loved your story and your pics!
  • monteymole
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing :)
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options

006.jpg

Most awesome picture I've seen!
  • GG113
    GG113 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

006.jpg

Most awesome picture I've seen!

Thank you. Pic is a year old now. I'm thinner and my "baby" is a whole year older (almost 11, 5th grader) and we both still fit in my pants. Need to take a re-do photo and compare.
  • heyjay31
    heyjay31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Your story gave me goosebumps and made me a lil' teary-eyed! You look amazing and have such a great attitude. Congrats
  • sarahfashion861
    sarahfashion861 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! :)
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so much younger. I have 100 lbs to lose and you are definitely a true inspiration.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi,,,,,thank you,,,,really needed to see this tonight.
  • Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The brain definitely takes longer in the weight loss process, at least that's the case with me. Lately, I'm not looking at the last 10 pounds that are fighting me and are so difficult to come off. Instead I started to look back. Back at the hurdles I've cleared. I lost a staggering 113 pounds in one year, all natural with no surgery and no gimmicks. I managed this being a type 1 diabetic, on insulin, thyroid issues, busy mom of 4 children with my youngest having special needs, coming out of a recent loss of my mom....I found my inner strength, I put the oxygen mask on myself first so I could help those around me. Today my brain has made some leaps in the right direction. I'm finally seeing how far I've come, the strides I made, I've stepped out of the premature grave I was digging for myself. This truly isn't a sprint to the finish line, it's a long journey I'm so thankful I've taken.

Never give up. Keep on kicking!

scan0014.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    006.jpg
    [/quote
    Awesome!!! I love your ticker!!
  • EyeOnThePrize82
    Options
    Wow! You look 20 years younger too! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!