Replies

• Tubesox1969
    Tubesox1969 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm 40 something..you can add me
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 47, been on MFP for about 6 weeks! Slow and steady...add me!
  • angserino
    Options
    I just turned 47 yesterday. I am on here every day, several times. My MFP friends help and inspire me on a daily basis. Any one feel free to add me if you would like. I welcome the help and motivation and like to give it as well.
  • looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    48 here ,feel free to add me, it is a lot harder to lose weight as we age isn't it.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Kimi , 43, plan on being here for the long haul and all friends are welcome. I log everyday good or bad. Will provide some support along the way.
  • dianatogo
    Options
    In the 40-something age group too. Please add me. Thanks!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 feel free to add me
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am 42 and on here every day, and have had great success thus far...see below ticker!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 40-something and my 40-something metabolism sucks compared to my 20-something metabolism!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like !
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am 42 anyone is more than welcome to add me :bigsmile:
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm 42 and was able to achieve my weight loss goals with the help of MFP. I'm still faithfully logging while in maintenance and focusing on continuing to work on fitness. You're welcome to add me.
  • grabenson7
    Options
    hi there 54 and just joined not got pic up yet but add me looking for freinds to help losse 30 pound
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request.. I will be 46 in a couple of weeks.. Almost near my goal but will help support you..
  • groke101
    Options
    I'm 46 too, please add me.
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and i can feel your pain! So much harder to lose weight now than in our 20's. Happy for any of you to add me. We can do our best to motivate each other and share fitness/food ideas!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    Im 43 ive lost 134lbs and have 9 to go. add me if you'd like :)
  • dleask
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46 about two weeks in to MFP and a Fitbit One, only dropped about 6 pounds so far and according to the 'experts' I've about 80 to go but to be honest losing 50 would be a win for me.

Regards

Dave
  • M131972
    M131972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I am 41 and have found that low carb diet, no sweets, and exercise have worked for me. I have lost a little of ten pounds so far. The app for this site along with a couple of others have really been beneficial. Let me know what you think and we could share tips for what works!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too :smile:
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 49, you can still lose weight as you get older. Even a 10% drop can make a big difference when you are obese or overweight. Add me if you want