Today I'm proud because...

Options

Replies

• Zoesmum025
    Options
    i am officially ONE STINKING POUND away from my goal weight!!!!
    Exxcellent!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I went to yoga in my new size 8 pants.... down from size 22/24.... whee!! single digits!!
  • ashgetsfit2013
    Options
    I had a day and a half of not-so-good eating (not necessarily bad, but nothing to be proud of) and I still managed to lose two pounds as of this morning.
    AND i'm officially on week 2 of insanity!
  • ashgetsfit2013
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • winterswish
    Options
    Although I weigh 252lbs I have finished my second turn of Jillian Michael's 30 shred level 1! Complete with jumping jacks, arrroogaa!

Way to go! She scares me!! Ha ha ha. :)

Today I'm proud because my ex wants to meet for lunch (hey, it's like a two-fer on stress! eating out AND with an ex) but I said yes and I said I would like to pick the restaurant so that I could scan menus online before we go. I know what I'll be having and exactly how to order it. Boom!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That I make better food choices and don't over eat.
  • dq_diva
    Options
    I have tracked my food and stayed within my limits for 4 days in a row. This is a real accomplishment for me :)
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because when I woke up at 7:30 and the kids were still sleeping, I decided to work out instead of sitting around watching tv :)
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because I ran my first 5k this morning!! :bigsmile:
  • paulkempjr
    paulkempjr Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Because I got a full 8 hrs of sleep!
  • cheshire1865
    Options
    I'm proud because although i had a slip up yesterday, I'm not letting it get me down and am carrying on :)
  • kirkytwo
    kirkytwo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I went to bootcamp on a Saturday morning and actually enjoyed it!
  • gonecountry1981
    Options
    I lost 16 lbs and kept it off for 3 years. Now I have gained 8 lbs back. I'm proud that I finally got back on track to lose weight.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today I'm proud that I went for a late night workout last night even though I was tired and knew it would cut into my sleep time. That's what day off naps are for.

Also proud that I woke up early and am ready for the yoga class I am going to with a friend :)
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Today I'm proud because I went to the gym this morning. That makes 3 days this week I did the elliptical. I've lost 8 lbs. since Jan 1st and kept it off so far. :smile:
  • diamondfit1
    diamondfit1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im proud that I only have a week and a half left of insanity!!
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have tracked my food and stayed within my limits for 4 days in a row. This is a real accomplishment for me :)

Me too!!! ^^^
    i'm proud that i have finally taken some accountability for myself and kept to my healthy choice eatings. usually on the weekends im on the hunt to see whats delicious (but not very healthy) to eat. i dont feel like that today :-) i feel like i deserve the good things in life, and that means the good healthy things i put in my mouth :-) i deserve to eat good and nutritious today!! And i'm surely gonna do it <3
  • vlwilliams1
    vlwilliams1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today I am 11.1 lbs lighter and work outs keep getting easier. That 5K doesn't seem impossible anymore.
  • vlwilliams1
    vlwilliams1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because today I woke myself up early instead of sleeping in with the kids so I could get some of my cleaning done and have more time in the day to be active and hopefully sneak in some exercise.