Today I'm proud because...

Options

Replies

• taranew21
    taranew21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today im proud because i walked 9 miles and burned 892 calories!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am proud to still be on the path to losing 70 pounds and my new knees. Temptations have come, but God has kept my focus on my goal. So...I guess that I am really more grateful than proud, 'cause I couldn't have done this without Him.
  • pattydo
    pattydo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I went out last night, partied, had a big time, came home and ate yogurt...... :smile:
  • pattydo
    pattydo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Because I had a stressful week at work and I stuck to. It, and saw a .9lb loss for this week. Previously I would have given up and just lumped around and ate crap.
  • Cslauson86
    Cslauson86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I walked 5 miles, did sit-ups, and worked my arms all before noon!
  • Cslauson86
    Cslauson86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My weight loss has slowed but I am not getting discouraged because I know that my clothes are fitting looser and looser - so I know I'm successful despite what the *&^#$$) scale says.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I lost another pound! Also, I did very well all week and will enjoy a wonderful meal with my family this weekend. I eat pretty low cal during the week and have a couple of cheat meals over the weekend and it balances out for me.
  • heath5913
    Options
    I ordered (and loved!) the superfood salad at a restaurant when all my friends had burgers with cheese, bbq sauce and chips!
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i am officially ONE STINKING POUND away from my goal weight!!!!
    Congrats!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    ...because I grew up to be the man my Mother raised me to be.

A good man.
  • bdubs1224
    bdubs1224 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First weekend in a while where I haven't cheated myself with regards to food. Even while eating out I managed to make healthy choices.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    ... I'm slightly drunk and just snacked on celery and light laughing cow cheese instead of chips.

What are you proud of today?

:flowerforyou: I love laughing cow cheese and celery with a vodka tonic:drinker:

I am proud that I got my *kitten* out of bed this morning to make it on time to 8:15 Yoga class and I am down 2.4 pounds this week after a long plateau.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for competing in the Cupid Chase 5k, in the snow, and I didn't finish last. This is only my second 5k, and I beat my first 5k time. And I ran my fastest mile ever. That little storm they called memo can bite me!!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I've resisted eating my emotions away.
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I have made it through 6 complete weeks of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution! Roll on week 7.
  • melmckay99
    Options
    I did 48 of these (actual video that my trainer took of me):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqbRV72xDag
    I was aiming for 5 sets of 10, but only made it to 8 in my last one :)
  • amy_fulk
    Options
    I'm very proud today because although I may have ate foods that have a high Carbohydrate intake, I still worked out in pain. I have a severe Carbohydrate Intolerance and sometimes binge on 'bad foods' that also upset my IC, IBS and Gastritis.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I chose grilled chicken from KFC over a burger from Whataburger.