Today I'm proud because...

Options

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I've been sticking to my exercise and calorie goals all week, plus I've managed to drink 64 oz. of water for 3 days straight, and will be increasing that to 96 oz. starting today. Plus I decided to start the 30DS tomorrow too, in addition to my other exercizes (cardio & strength training).
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I ran 2.2 miles this morning! The furthest ever in my lifetime :)
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm proud because for the first time in my adult life the scale was under 200 lbs.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I finally beat the main storyline of Skyrim. Sweet, God, it's been a year and I've finally done it. That game has so many distracting side quests, I swear, but - in the end - I still managed to kick that dragon's *kitten*.

...well, my pride seems a bit out of place here. :D
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Today I'm proud that, since Monday, I've only eaten out once. Big for me since I usually eat out for lunch every day and a few time a week for dinner. Better for my wallet and my waistline :happy:
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of us! I'm proud because today, I've decided to recommit to the plans and methods that help with my health!
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that today is day 40 of my logging everything I put in to my mouth, almost 12 lbs down :)
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Today I am proud because I kicked some major @ss doing the second Insanity Fit Test \o/
  • kittymoney
    kittymoney Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i ran 12.2 miles on the treadmill for the first time and so close to my 1/2 marathon i am preparing for!
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I have managed to keep the weight off for a week and have not let the scale dictate my success.

I am proud I have not cheated at all and have logged all food consistently for almost 2 weeks.

I am proud the pair of pants I am wearing now fit me with no resistance compared to when I purchased them and could barely button them.

I am proud of my amazing supportive husband who has been my biggest cheerleader and support and who has been there with me each day and trying new meals even though he is very picky.

I am proud I have continued with the 30 day shred even if I have not been able to do consecutive days.

I am proud of myself for committing to a better life for myself.
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I finally beat the main storyline of Skyrim. Sweet, God, it's been a year and I've finally done it. That game has so many distracting side quests, I swear, but - in the end - I still managed to kick that dragon's *kitten*.

...well, my pride seems a bit out of place here. :D

Hah I love this ! Gamers FTW!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Because I have lost all of my Christmas weight gain! And I can still have a day off from my workouts and still not overindulge. Also, I beat my chocolate addiction and have got in my run 3 times this week after a knee glitch....
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee ;)
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I ran 11 miles! Took 2 hours and 5 minutes. On pace to finish my half marathon in about 2 hr 30 min, maybe a little more. I rock!! :)
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    … i did my workout, i did a new one, i did a longer one, and i used bigger weights, and I MADE IT THROUGH! i made better choices than yest. and i feel great!
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    First time running on my gym's treadmill, AND first time running again period since an injury over 3 months ago! :D
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I never, ever settle for less.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the 13 pounds I have lost so far and that I am sticking to this.
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! I am proud that I am continuing to see results every week and love the new healthier me!!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of all of you guys. That's why. :bigsmile: