Today I'm proud because...

Options

Replies

• emmamcc12
    Options
    I finally realized that my close friend is envious of my weight loss, even though it is due partly because of illness....
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I got outta bed today :D
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I decided to start the Jillian Michael's Killer Abs workout AND do my stationary bike today...and at twice the normal length of ride on said bike ;) when it's really been a "fat" week.
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    instead of kicking somebody *kitten* I went for a night run
  • SMMiller712
    Options
    It's Saturday night and I just reached for a water instead of a beer . . That's about all. I have been on the crazy train for 3 days now . . . Trying to get back on the tracks.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i wogged a half marathon. i haven't trained properly, so i was dreading it. but it wasn't as deadly as i thought. that is good!
  • LeslieFulp
    LeslieFulp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I only ate 1/2 of my buffalo chicken cheese steak at dinner.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I upset someone but have managed to make everything okay.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I'm proud today because I have been doing 30 day shred about every other day. I did it yesterday but I felt like exercising so I 30 minutes of just dance, just sweat. I gave it my all and I LOVE the feeling of pushing myself.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because even though I feel super crappy (sore throat, stuffy yet runny noise), I still got myself and my daughter outside for a trike ride and then ran 3.2 miles.

In case someone has something to say about resting when your sick - I did yesterday - Ive been freezing all day - and the jogging actually not only warmed me, but made me feel better.

Regardless, I wanted a greasy hamburger, fries, milkshake -- the comfort foods -- today and instead I ate soup, fish, brown rice, etc AND got some exercise! Honestly don't think I've made THIS many good choices when I feel so bad.
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    great attitude.. take pride in all the good decisions and small victories...!
  • debm218
    Options
    Today I am proud because I passed up a RitterSport Alpine Milk Chocolate bar while waiting to check out at Target. I looked at it, touched it, sighed over it, and PUT. IT. BACK.!!!!!! A small victory in the grand scheme of things, but a victory none the less.
  • Ange0NZ
    Ange0NZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ..... I survived another day of Gillian's 30 Day Shred workouts!
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have a loving wife that is continually going out of her way to keep me on track in the journey....thank you Honey...I love you!!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 inches in 4 weeks and 15 lbs!!!
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I ran the first day of c25k today. I haven't ran in years due to medical problems, but today I said "screw you hippie". LOL
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I got a great workout in today for a change and I put the Twizzlers back at Walmart and didn't buy them.:happy:
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 level 1 of ripped in 30, gonna go walk my dog shortly! And it is a sunny sunday afternoon, so could of just lazed around.
  • jetaylor63
    jetaylor63 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I found and tried a recipe from this site ... and my husband and I both liked it!
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I had an amazing workout today and that I also have a diet coke sitting here next to me and I have not opened it and drank it! Giving it up! So far so good!