Double bras, anyone?

Options
123457»

Replies

• SuShePack
    SuShePack Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the many, many supportive comments, bra ideas and suggestions, and sharing of your own experiences. What a helpful forum discussion this has been! I am going to order the Lulu Lemon Ta ta Tamer bra (i already own a Moving Comfort which is the one I use over a regular non-padded bra) and look into the Shock Absorber style (which I believe is a UK brand). Maybe I'll buy a Shock Absorber when I visit London in June :).

Those of you ordering stuff based on comments on this discussion, please report back to let us know of your experience. I'll do the same.
  • Niferlynn03
    Niferlynn03 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely a double bra wearer!! But then I sweat and chafe, I've tried powder
    and even deodorant. Any suggestions?
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Enell. . Amazing. It looks like a bulletproof vest. . No bounce. 38H when I was nursing...also moving comfort. .

THIS to the T...Front hook, like 100 hooks!! I am a DD and this will hold me tightly in place with NO movement....I pull it over my head like a shirt, lol!
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am a 38DD and double bra it, but I use a regular good supporting bra and then a sports bra 1 size too small over it.
  • SouthPaw85
    SouthPaw85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to check out some of these supportive bras... I'm only a B Cup but I wear a regular bra, and then a sports bra that is really tight, and then I wear a tank that has a built in bra... If there is the slightest movement then I am uncomfortable!!!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I prefer to wear a regular bra under a sports bra. That gets my 38Ds under control :)
  • MizzLoma
    MizzLoma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't even have a larger breast size but just find it more comfortable to double the sport bra. I understand how it can feel stifling so I bought a thinner one from Target and a more supportive sports bra from ****s. Works like a charm.