5'4" Ladies out there........share you pics please.

Options

Replies

• Blondesaurus_Rex
    Options
    5'4 and my starting weight was 246lbs now I'm 113lbs down! :)

Screenshot2012-09-02at71535PM.png
    THATS AMAZING!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!(:
  • puddlesiam
    puddlesiam Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jwramirez
    jwramirez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say you ladies are amazing!!! So inspiring!
  • KLL1985
    KLL1985 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love threads like this, so motivating. Hopefully one day I'll be able to post my own success story, 33 lbs to go until my goal of 130 lbs. I want to reach it by June for my holiday, but weight loss is currently very slow, only 0.5lb to 1lb a week so it's probably going to take me a lot longer :/
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Damn! You all look really hot! Nice work. :)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<5'4, 110 .
  • LosingMandy
    LosingMandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump! Congrats ladies. I'm 5ft4. So this is inspiring one day ill put my before and after pics. :)
  • sheisadventure
    Options
    You ladies are all inspirational!!!
  • MyEbonyEyes
    Options
    wow! Everyone looks great!!
  • MrsMcDaniel626
    Options
    Wow. You guys look amazing. Thanks for sharing. Cant wait to post my own before after pictures in the far future.
  • sweeTTurbo
    Options
    I am 5'4" too and I am just starting at 67.5kg with goal 58kg by April. Some pictures are a true inspiration! Great job ladies! :)
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is from last week at my first half marathon. I am currently 123. My new goal is to worry less about the scale and focus on a personal record and strong finish for my second half marathon.
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is my before and now, 82 lb later and I have 40 lb more to lose my actual weight is 172, and my height is 5'4" too!

2ezs4ex.jpg
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options

ahh! You look so adorable! Love those bangs on you. Congrats on you progress :)
  • Jungle_Julie
    Jungle_Julie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started at 238. Lost 80lbs. Had a baby. Working on losing this 40 lbs of baby weight before resuming my 100 lb weight loss goal which will actually end up being 140 lbs total weight loss

bd31656b-e9f7-4a35-83be-970ce8098d56_zpsfcd55caf.jpg
  • Jungle_Julie
    Jungle_Julie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stupid iPad
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!!!
  • quona9
    Options
    Finally put together a collage of my pictures. I really wish I had some better pictures at my heavier weights. Unfortunately, I was really good at taking pictures at angles that de-emphasized my weight.

131d985c-493c-4af5-b3c2-59957190b044_zps5af4904d.jpg
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options

Wow... seriously.. w o w! So inspiring!

I agree, amazing job, well done!!
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 5'4 (5'3 3/4) and would like to lose 52 lbs. I don't have any before and after photos as of yet, because I haven't lost much. I have been feeling so sorry for myself and nearly in tears because the weight barely moves regardless of my efforts. However, I have decided as of right now that I am going to celebrate my successes vs whining because I am not losing as fast as I'd like. I have lost 8 lbs in 4 months and one week - down from my all time highest (even heavier than when I was 9 mos pregnant). Although that is ridiculously slow, it is still not a GAIN and it is NOT A MAINTAIN so I will be happy about this. The holidays of (Thanksgiving and Christmas) were included there so I have to consider that. I am determined to never go back up the scale, no matter what and even if it takes two more years, I WILL reach my goal. You all are so inspiring, I loved so many of the before and after photos that I couldn't possibly comment to all of you. Great job! I guess what I am doing here is pep talking myself, but it is because of this thread and the success stories of you ladies that made me suddenly turn my frown upside down. Keep sharing your stories, because you just never know whose life you will touch. You touched mine and I thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!