Anyone Else Single for V-day?

Options

Replies

• youngandbeautiful
    Options
    Valentines day is a very hard day for single people though, we have to admit it haha
  • fruitloafxo
    Options
    Yep, doesnt bother me.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Borat here to the rescue, Y'all. No worries. I will be your Valentine. Sorry dudes. I am talking to ladies only. Being single isn't bad. Take it from me, after 28 year of (what I thought was a successful marriage).

Life begins at 50 and I am living it up!!!
  • rzelaya3
    Options
    Super single lol but i enjoy it and i save my money two ;-) jp jp
  • ckinse1288
    Options
    First single Valentine's day in a while! I thought I would be sad about it, but I feel better than ever about being single. Woohoo go us!
  • rzelaya3
    Options
    Hmmm denial????
  • Ange0NZ
    Ange0NZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yep, single here too and not at all phased about it on Valentines Day. Never have understood why we even have such a thing called Valentines Day....
  • Gidget97
    Options
    Every year.
    But, I like to have valentines day as a sort of 'love your self day'.

I get up early, go for a run, relax and hang with my family.

It's a lot less complicated.

36264515.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    First single Valentine's day in a while! I thought I would be sad about it, but I feel better than ever about being single. Woohoo go us!

THIS - I feel better than ever!!!
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Second year in a row and still not giving a damn!
  • danny7995
    Options
    I too am single for this Vday. But I am not sweating it. I have dedicated this year to getting into better shape so that I can enjoy the rest of my life. I am here looking and hoping to meet new friends who we can work together on our health and motivate each other along the way. Feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you all.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am single for Valentine's Day and it doesn't bother me at all!! I'm comfortable with learning to whole heartedly love myself and enjoy my children and my freedom!!!!!:heart:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    me! 32 and only ever had one valentines day with a boyfriend!

oh well. i offered to babysit my niece so her parents can go out :laugh:
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'll be single for Valentine's for.. the eighth year in a row!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Add my name to the list!! Wine and chocolate for one on 2/14/13 :-)
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sixth V-day in a row by myself. Have a PT session that afternoon so will celebrate being single with sweat, tears and probably a couple more blisters and bruises to add to the collection. Can't think of anything I'd rather be doing either. :bigsmile:
  • jacquelyn311
    jacquelyn311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Certainly am, and not really all THAT excited about it. BUT, I'm going out with a couple girlfriends who are also single, so it's all good!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I've never celebrated V Day before with anybody (guys, of course) hahaha... so i understand you. It's not a big deal anyway. I do want to celebrate once (if i ever have that chance) now... to me it's just any other day and yes I'm going to work out!