Anyone Else Single for V-day?

Options

Replies

• da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Married, but V-day is like any other day around here. He will go play cards with his buds and I'll be home with my nose stuck in my Kindle. :bigsmile:
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, this topic has inspired me to buy myself flowers. Seriously. I think I will. I cant remember the last time I had a date on Valentine's Day.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I keep telling myself I should at least try to get a date, but meh. Still don't care. Guess I'm not ready. At this point I might as well just wait another year and a couple of months until I move somewhere I actually want to live.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Single here, too. And I am perfectly happy with it! However, I some how I get sucked into friends' relationship woes... Yeah, I am THAT single friend who gives the best relationship advice, lol.
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Flying solo and loving it; I plan on working out that day and not eating chocolate :)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    I was dumped 3 years ago ON Valentine's Day (were together over 2 years), so the day is sort of bitter-sweet for me. But I'd rather be single and work on myself, than be in a relationship just for the sake of being in one! Cheers to the single life, and I'll worry about next year after I am totally happy with myself!! =)
  • KPick31
    Options
    Very single going on over two years now :(
  • Starsurge
    Options
    I am...had plans for my partner, but I was dumped a couple weeks ago. >.< was my first LTR. Guess I'll treat myself instead!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You might be single for V-Day but, you're not alone....we are all here with you!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I'm always willing to support and motivate any who needs it so add me if you like!
  • hollina325
    Options
    I would like to be your friend and I am new to this program and not sure how to add friends. I too also seem to be alone during this holiday so we can motivate each other. My father passed away this week and although I know he is in a better place, I miss him.
  • Ange0NZ
    Ange0NZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Married for 17 years and we don't celebrate valentines day.
    valentines day is for retailers.
    I love all those who said it is a 'love yourself' day. There should be more of those, in my humble opinion.
    Being single doesn't mean one is second rate.
    Have a lovely day whatever you do.
    kind regards,

Ben

Awww, now if that isn't enough to cheer up those of you who are feeling down about being single on Valentines Day, I don't know what will. Thank you Ben! I completely agree with you too, I think it's just an occasion for retailers to make a bucket load selling flowers and chocolate :smile:
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Single and very happy to remain that way! I call it solo. Flying solo. Wheeeee!!!!!!!!

But now that you mention it, I may have to get a package of very dark chocolates to enjoy all by myself.

Yep! exactly!
  • nwoychyshyn
    nwoychyshyn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yepp! Single here too. It doesn't seem that I have a boyfriend for the V-day. It would be nice but again not this year.
    It seems the relationships end just before they have to put out for V-day.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*
    Single on v-day for the first time in 4 years. Don't fret though, it's pancake day on Tuesday :happy:
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm single for every day. Couldn't care less about this particular one.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Unfortunetly yes :(
  • LIswimmer51
    Options
    I'm not single this year, but last year, a guy who i was seeing for almost a year, broke my heart ON valentines day. Nothing is worse then that.
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yup. A bunch of us single people [of both sexes] plan on spending our Valentines Day watching Bruce Willis blow stuff up in the next Die Hard movie!
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Single too! I've actually never had a Valentine. Watching many people be miserable *****es each year, has made me grown to not care for the "holiday" anymore. So, I don't mind being alone :smile:
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I have a date...with the tredmill. haha.
    Single as well. Not bitter, just a little tart. haha
    I'll be kicking *kitten* at the gym and enjoying every second of it. Happy S.A.D. ( Singles Awareness Day) or Valetine's Day, whichever you prefer.

:D