Replies

• Amlynnskie
    Amlynnskie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I exercised 60 min today... :D
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My weight dropped below 12 stones today - the first time in well over 20 years!
  • LittleWorld
    Options
    Today I am proud because I measured myself after a long time (phew!) and began tracking my diet on MFP. :happy:
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I opened my own pickle jar!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My allergies are driving me insane right now but at least I am not mistaking the symptoms (fatigue and dizziness) for hunger like I used to do.
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good choices and enjoy your buzz.. :)

Today I am proud that I didn't use my foot injury as an excuse to F@*k up.. I have been consistently logging and managed to create a workout using weights and bouncing on my good foot to increase my heart rate..

Great topic!
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i cycled 28 minutes to work, almost got hit by a car (high heart race is good, right?? LOL!) and i lived.
    i'm proud to say i squealed like a girl, then carried on my way :)
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm proud because I exercised 6 days last week and stayed on task in my road to a healthy weight. I put on a skirt yesterday that I haven't worn in a long time, and IT FIT! AND I took measurements yesterday for the first time since I started this journey in December and have lost more inches than I thought.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    I have more stamina.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I am proud today that I went out with my friends last night and had a great time despite a certain someone being there with a new girl. Instead of punching the jerk, I laughed about it.
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i gave away something to somebody in need
  • made2wonder
    made2wonder Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I took a spinach salad to a reception so I would have a healthy option. And with all the free booze at the trivia night, I had one glass of red wine.
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm going to salvage what could have been a washout of a day (ate a big fat honey bun for lunch) by going on a long walk.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I went out running today in the cold and ice and snow for 20 mins.
  • KageyKat
    Options
    I'm proud because despite a knee scope 3 weeks ago I'm still losing weight without exercise. Great topic!