-166 pounds, Pics inside!

Options

Replies

• KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Tamishumate: When did you start your weight loss program? Are you following any specific plan? You look great! I love your new hair style?:smile:
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I got a new haircut, and lost a few more pounds since the last compare pic, so I thought I would post a new one!
    comparepic166-1.jpg
    :flowerforyou:
    Wow, Tami, very inspiring blog, been sitting here reading some of it, have to finish up some more of it later, glad you've been blogging.

Makes me want to continue to do it myself:wink:
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I am very inspired by your story and love that you are sharing it through here and your blog!! I have a lot of weight to lose but I know I can do it and you have helped me to see that I will get there!! Thanks for sharing your before and after pics.
    Thanks for not sugar coating the loose skin issue. I am 36 years old , almost 37 years old and I hope to not have any issues but I figure if I do then so be it because the important thing is to lose the weight for a healthier me :)
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look so great!! very inspirational!
  • AmberWilkie
    AmberWilkie Posts: 33
    Options
    wow you must feel sooo great about yourself ! You look fabulous!
  • barbdip
    barbdip Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! You go girl... I can not wait util I get to that point. Thanks for sharing
  • triciabecerra
    triciabecerra Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!! i love reading the success stories because it keeps me going and reassures me with time and effort i will get there. I am on my way!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, Tami; you should be so very proud of yourself. Amazing job!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    wow you look absolutely amazing, what a change and you look proud and happy which you deserve too. great job:)
  • ginabhappy
    ginabhappy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    congrats and well done, you look fab x
    :flowerforyou:
  • pamflannery
    Options
    WOW!!! Well done!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!! what an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • 4me2sibiai
    4me2sibiai Posts: 71
    Options
    That is an incredible transformation. How long did it take you to shed the full 166 lbs?
  • lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Oh wow. I am so inspired by you! I hope to be in your shoes one day. I've got a long way to go, but I'm getting there. :)
  • bossypants
    bossypants Posts: 11
    Options
    you did it ...you look awesome....I hope I can be another success story...If you have any tips at anytime....I am always open for suggestions...I'm down 22lbs...I'm so happy...but, I try not too look at how much I need to loose...I am just so happy for you...
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, you have obviously been a huge inspiration for many and this just gives me hope that one day maybe I can beat it too!
  • mistyshay
    mistyshay Posts: 6
    Options
    Teach me oh wise one!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!! Way to go!:happy:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I love your posts! You are absolutely amazing and beautiful I love the new haircut and that outfit! Where did you get that top? I'm always blown away with the amount of weight you've lost...you're definitely an inspiration to us all. :flowerforyou:
    Couldn't have said it better:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!