1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• NancyG55
    Options
    You have done such a remarkable job with your weight loss and getting healthy. I don't like BMI either. LOL Just keep right on logging, and keeping yourself accountable. For me that is the key to staying on track. So proud of your success and you should be too!!!
  • lewisab
    lewisab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done a remarkable job.
  • Lizzythecat
    Options
    What a transformation, congratulations! I am sure you will get to where you want to be.
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job you did! You look great, keep up the good work!!!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!! :)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing! I love the pictures from the dressing room, can't wait to do that. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Looking good..Congrats
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome and you look fantastic!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your journey and accomplishments are very moving and inspirational!!
  • yevetta
    yevetta Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Inspiring...Thanks for sharing
  • Lorilooo
    Options
    Wow. I have no other words to say besides 'Congratulations'! Oh, and you rock! :)
  • dianemartino
    Options
    Wow, what a super weight loss. Thanks for sharing your journey and pics.
  • lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love your story. Very inspirational!
  • jackiep2439
    jackiep2439 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great.
  • spartans1958
    Options
    So Awesome. Anybody that loses 100lbs can be as wordy as they want!!! So inspiring and honest. Thanks so much
  • kirenc89
    Options
    You look amazing congrats !
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job so far and I'm sure you'll get to wherever your final goal is :D
  • Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Such an inspiration and don't give up on the rest of your weight loss goal-you can do anything.
  • carbar90
    carbar90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that's amazing :) you look great!! good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Really loved your post and pictures. Your journey is so inspiring and positive. Good for you for doing a really difficult thing. It's very smart to incorporate the exercise (and learn to love it as you do), since it seems to be the key for maintaining one's weight after weight loss. I'm so happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!