Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Incredible story, wonderful pictures. Congratulations
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you did it all in one year, even with a few funky months of setbacks here and there! You found something that worked for you and stuck with it. Bravo! Good luck with the next 20 kilos!
  • missyeighmy
    missyeighmy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! Congrats
  • 1964Lynn
    Options
    What a great story .YOU should be VERY proud congats:drinker:
  • LacyJean1
    LacyJean1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post.
    you have come so far!!
    I am so happy for you.
    thanks for sharing this.
  • ambrosij
    ambrosij Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    AWSOME SUCCESS STORY!!!
  • toytoy716
    Options
    Love it!!! You look awesome. Can't wait for my success story. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    such a wonderful encouraging story... congratulation on your hard work well done.. yay!!!
  • craftylady1972
    craftylady1972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look amazing! I am at almost a year of using MFP and I know I would not be where I am now without it. I have not lost what you have but I am at a healthy weight and basically trying to maintain and stay healthy. This program was a God send for me. :) I wish you all the best at attaining your goal!
  • MelMel7j
    Options
    Wow... You are awesome! Thx for sharing your journey! You make me want to keep going and I thank you so much! Again, congratulations and great job!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story and pics...so inspirational for all of us to see such a transformation. Right now I am visualizing myself in a fitting room, pulling on a pair of size 10 jeans. I'm going to use that for motivation. Congratulations on your success...I just know you'll reach your ultimate goal!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You're so inspiring :smile: I'm sure you'll be able to hit your goal before your birthday :)
  • firstsoprano4him
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! If you can do it in your 40s, then this gives me hope to pull off my weightloss in my 20s! Thank you for taking the time to post this, it gives me hope for success!
  • cathdrew2
    cathdrew2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story. Inspiring results. Thanks for sharing.
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I LOVED reading this story and seeing the pictures; awesome job!!!!! Thanks for sharing your journey and inspiring! :)
  • IamBorg
    IamBorg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Right now I am where you were a year ago. Seeing what you have accomplished in the past year gives me hope that I can also succeed. Though I haven't been under 200 since my teens!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! You are truly an inspiration and look amazing!!!
  • msjazz901
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. that was a push i needed. thank you and keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!