30 Day Shred May 1st-31st Challenge- Wanna join?

Options
124»

Replies

• h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    I agree highrise, L1 kills the knees. L2 just kills in general :)
    I finished D2L2 today and I am sore!
    The planks are killing me. I am not too swift with those. Perhaps it's a lack of space.
    Jump ropes are so much easier now; i'm not up to doubles yet.
    I started the 30 Day Shred on the 3rd weighing in at 232.2lbs and today I am at 225.5 :)
    I've even had some treats in there.
    Looking forward to L2 becoming easier!
    Good luck y'all :)
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today will be L2D5 for me.....haven't gotten on the message boards in a while but it looks like you guys are doing a good job sticking with it! I was REALLY sore the first few days of level 2, but now I've hit my stride just like I did w/ Level 1. It's a lot different, I find that my neck and shoulders are a lot more sore than w/ level one. Also those stupid squat/arm raises in circuit 3 are MURDER! haha. They kill me.....seriously. :)

I have been the exact same weight since I started this so for the past 2 days I've added an hour on a stationary bike that usually burns around 300 cals, I'm hoping that helps me start to drop. The positive part is that, even though my lbs have stayed on, my inches went down a half inch all over after level one. Here's hoping the scale starts moving and the inches keep coming off!
  • saraharmas
    saraharmas Posts: 2
    Options
    How is everyone logging their shred workouts on MFP? I log as calisthenics vigorous effort, but I am just wondering if that is what everyone else is doing too?

Thanks and good luck to you all!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Day 20 JM was today...L2...
  • Destined
    Options
    Today is L1D4. I have been having a great ride. But that Jillian I tell you she is killing me. I never broke a sweat working out. But Now I am all drenched by the time I finish. I am loving it. I am doing daily walks too on top of that.. Yesterday was 6 miles power walk.. Yayyy meee. I am planning to finish the 30 day shred in it's entirety. I am hoping to see the scale move in my direction.

My S.W is 200lbs.. We will see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have gained 2 pounds in the first 7 days of the shred and I just today lost them on day 15 of L2..what is going on here.. I am back at 200lbs.. I am loving it though.. I am having fun.. I am looking forward to complete the challenge at least..Pounds off would be great too...

L2day 20...Tomorrow is level 3!!!!!..I
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    I had to stop at L2D4 because I pulled a muscle in my left foot.
    I have decided that once I am healed up again I am going to just do that workout 3 times a week.
    I don't want to get an injury again.

SW: 232.2
    CW: 224.0
    I almost lost ten pounds with Jillian :)

Good luck and hope y'all have fun getting "shredded"!!
  • Destined
    Options
    Today is L1D4. I have been having a great ride. But that Jillian I tell you she is killing me. I never broke a sweat working out. But Now I am all drenched by the time I finish. I am loving it. I am doing daily walks too on top of that.. Yesterday was 6 miles power walk.. Yayyy meee. I am planning to finish the 30 day shred in it's entirety. I am hoping to see the scale move in my direction.

My S.W is 200lbs.. We will see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I did L3 day 24 Oh my is level 3 a killer or what!!!!!!

4LBS down!!!!!!! this is a great victory because I hadn't lost any weight in what seems like all eternity!!!!!!!!!

So I have gained 2 pounds in the first 7 days of the shred and I just today lost them on day 15 of L2..what is going on here.. I am back at 200lbs.. I am loving it though.. I am having fun.. I am looking forward to complete the challenge at least..Pounds off would be great too...

L2day 20...Tomorrow is level 3!!!!!..I