Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    New photo

9a074ee820795a72057eaf9c8f7bdfe5_large

Attractive girl - yes, but I can not outrightly declare her as curvy or fat, for she is partially curvy (upper torso), flat, slack and "fat" mid-torso down. Wish she'd work on tightening up, to upgrade her mid to bottom torso to complement the top.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    curvy and smoking hot
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Not "curvy" or fat. Athletic and thin. Look at her other SI pics...thin. and 10/10 hot.

I beg to differ on the athletic part...

But I think she is a very healthy looking model, a good change from a lot of what's seen in modeling. Her body type is different than most which is the basis for some of the criticism that people make, no curves, etc. She's gorgeous and photographs much better than the latest SI pictures.

I still think putting athletes or fitness models in the SI Swimsuit Issue would be really cool. I don't think the beauty of athletic females gets appreciated enough.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Dunno, don't care, but that is a strange photo.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that since i have lost weight, my attitude about bodies I see on TV has changed. Like, I notice that they don't actually have flat bellies all the time... sometimes they actually look a bit like my body. ....the standards aren't changing, though...I think it's my body and attitude that is changing :)
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    On February 8th, 2013, it was announced that Upton would be the cover model for the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, making her the first model to be on the cover of the issue back-to-back since Tyra Banks in 1996 and 1997.[34]

(Quoted from Wikipedia)
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    She is not curvey just thin and not fat. give me a break.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Not "curvy" or fat. Athletic and thin. Look at her other SI pics...thin. and 10/10 hot.

not sure I would refer to her as "athletic", but she is gorgeous.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    f66.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I kicked her out of bed for eating crackers. There was more room on the floor anyway.
  • ourglasswalls
    ourglasswalls Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well she's obviously not fat. Maybe not athletic looking or super toned but doesn't mean fat. There more than a fine line between ripped and overweight.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    I have no idea who she is..but she is very lovely.:smile:
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    If she's fat. . . I'm in big trouble!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    DOUCHE How about a NSFW in the title????

^^^ Yeah. HELLO. :mad:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

I beg to differ on the athletic part...

But I think she is a very healthy looking model, a good change from a lot of what's seen in modeling. Her body type is different than most which is the basis for some of the criticism that people make, no curves, etc. She's gorgeous and photographs much better than the latest SI pictures.

I still think putting athletes or fitness models in the SI Swimsuit Issue would be really cool. I don't think the beauty of athletic females gets appreciated enough.

I think she definitely has an athletic looking build, regardless of whether or not she is athletic. This is athletic looking and not at all curvy, except she has a great rack:

kate-upton.jpg
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Curvy I think of Kim K, not this girl. But I will say I think she's perfect and I want her body!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    My boobs look just like hers!

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Just put this face to her boobs. There ya go! :wink:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Not fat. Attractive.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    It's a sad day when she's considered fat...is she super toned and athletic - no? But fat - really?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it.

You know . . . . if it was her birthday or something.