Who makes jeans for short people that aren't bean poles?

Options
13»

Replies

• lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Petite/ASOS-PETITE-Exclusive-Super-Sexy-Skinny-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2379916&SearchQuery=petite jeans sexy skinny&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Navy

I just ordered a pair of these. 28' in seam, so you may still need to get them tailored, but they're so cheap! (plus free shipping, and googling may find you a coupon code)
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If you're into "skinny" jeans, then old navy 'rockstar' denim!

i wear them, and i roll up the bottom a bit, but that's more of a look thing.
  • ohrandi
    ohrandi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I picked up some Amethyst jeans from Deb today, on recommendation from a former coworker who is also losing weight to be healthier. Sooooo glad I tried them! They fit my waist, butt, thighs, and calves! I bought a pair on skinnys that won't have to be altered at all (YES!) and a pair of bootcut that make my butt look fantastic but will have to be taken up an inch or two length-wise. I didn't see any "short" sizes, but they seemed to run short and small size-wise (as I'm normally a 7 or 9, I had to buy 11's in these! yikes!) At only $32, they're totally worth it, pretty cute too. Lots of styles, cuts, and colors. She said they sell that at Deb or Gordmans. If you haven't tried them, you should!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the replies!

It's not just length, as my proportions are odd. I have a more hourglass shape than anything else. While I was trying on jeans, I ran into the issue of the ones that fit my thighs and butt, left a weird open space on the waist at the small of my back. Ugh!

you might do better at makeyourownjeans.com the jeans are like $60 (no frills and fancy designs on your pockets) which i think is a pretty reasonable price for custom made jeans. if you're near or at your goal size then this is the best bet