I have no friends : (

Options

Replies

• turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post something that would probably get me banned for life. But I am curious: how does your wife feel about gay guys and lesbians friending you?

I would have to ask her about that one. Could start a very interesting conversation..............just saying.

It would be ironic if you started getting hit on by men, don't you think?

I was thinking more along the lines of the other spectrum of your original post. lol
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    your a good man, get your wife on here too.

She is
  • gfiorine
    gfiorine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I need some friends too who will keep me in line
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Well this thread is keeping me entertained this morning. Normally ones starting like this just have loads of "add me".

Tell you what you could do - get your wife to befriend the girls that have responded, you befriend the guys and then we can have a competition to see who does better.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Based on how many lady's vs men that have responded on this tread i would say i don't stand a chance. lol : )
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Nah - you wouldn't stand a chance cos GIRLS ARE BETTER
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Boys rule...and girls drool (over boys)
  • gfiorine
    gfiorine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Boys rule...and girls drool (over boys)
    Lol. thats what we boys wish. You're moving into dangerous territory! Lol
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Your wife is wise! Women on here are all predators that only joined here to hunt vulnerable men on fitness sites, coax them into bed and lovingly feed them doughnuts. /sarcasm

Dammit.... SHHHHHHH! You werent supposed to tell :sad:
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Your wife is wise! Women on here are all predators that only joined here to hunt vulnerable men on fitness sites, coax them into bed and lovingly feed them doughnuts. /sarcasm

Hahhhh................the secret is out of the bag. lol : )
  • susannahsutton1
    Options

How do we know that isn't how he got overweight in the first place?!?!?!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Touché
  • abelthephotographer
    Options
    I'm a bloke, last time I checked :)
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

I would not say it is fair to blame the ladies. I am just so irresistible, so i guess the fault truly lies with me. lol : )
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    your a good man, get your wife on here too.

She is

Is your wife only allowed male friends too.. ;-)
  • pwindahl
    pwindahl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in, bro. But its only fair to ask the same of your wife. If you'd like, I'll run a test and see if she accepts me as a friend.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Both my wife and myself have the same agrement. It's not as big a deal to us as people are making it on here. Just something we both decided when i posted a pic of my awsome abs and started getting VERY loving messeges. lol : )
  • nathanalgren
    nathanalgren Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I needed a make friend to spice up all the lady friends on my list. Welcome. lol
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Both my wife and myself have the same agrement. It's not as big a deal to us as people are making it on here. Just something we both decided when i posted a pic of my awsome abs and started getting VERY loving messeges. lol : )

'Tis only the internet. Just block them. Or don't post semi-naked pictures.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

'Tis only the internet. Just block them. Or don't post semi-naked pictures.

But those are the best kind. lol