No guy friends please.

Options
stephdeeable
stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
I'd like some friends, but only girls!!! My boyfriend said I can only be friends with girls, because I'm so charming and unbelievably good looking that he just knows that all these dudes will be tripping over each other trying to get with THIS.

Anyways, I better go - my boyfriend only allots me 20 minutes of computer use a day - just in case!

PS) LOLZ. If my boyfriend ever told me what to do, I'd rip his penis off and wear it around my neck like a trophy.

Replies

• justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    okay
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA :indifferent:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    we'll do our best to refrain but it's going to be tough since you put yourself out there like that.....must.......resist......\m/
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I couldn't be your friend anyway. I will only friend women who will make waffles with me, and then I promptly unfriend them.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    Sorry, I couldn't be your friend anyway. I will only friend women who will make waffles with me, and then I promptly unfriend them.

I prefer french toast.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    and.... I spit out coffee.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    He's secretly hoping you'll bring one of them home.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Gender is a social construct.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahahaha! Thank you for this!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Gender is a social construct.

Well, I think, their might be some physical constructs as well. Not sure though.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

PS) LOLZ. If my boyfriend ever told me what to do, I'd rip his penis off and wear it around my neck like a trophy.

BAahahahahahahaha
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends, but only girls!!! My boyfriend said I can only be friends with girls, because I'm so charming and unbelievably good looking that he just knows that all these dudes will be tripping over each other trying to get with THIS.

Anyways, I better go - my boyfriend only allots me 20 minutes of computer use a day - just in case!

at first I was all :noway:

and then I was all :laugh:

and now I'm all :flowerforyou:

pretty sure I'd like to be a friend:drinker:
  • 85klaudia85
    Options
    'PS) LOLZ. If my boyfriend ever told me what to do, I'd rip his penis off and wear it around my neck like a trophy.'

if it ever happens, please take some pictures! :D
  • stephdeeable
    Options

Please send pics proving your gender along with your FR.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    FINE! I didn't want to be friends with you anyway.

PS. Pls tell your boyfriend I said "nice work!"
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

Please send pics proving your gender along with your FR.

but what if I'm a She-Male?

FR sent.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahahaha! Thank you for this!

I read "this" as "tits" for some reason. My mind is in the gutter today.
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Guys aren't the only ones you have to worry about "trying to get with this"..... Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I can't friend you anyway. I have a rule against friending girls who leave the kitchen for any reason, let alone to be in the internet
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there.