Ladies, what qualities do you like in Men?

Options
runwmeNC
runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
With my most recent rejection from an online dating site, and not wanting to go through life single, I'm trying hard to better myself and figure out what women want in a man.

Help me figure you out, what do you look for in a man?

1y3e5v.jpg

Replies

• FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Women only like guys who have lots of skills.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    In before foot long subway.
  • Bean515
    Options
    Lmao! Honesty, down to earth, makes me laugh so hard I snort, a good kisser, intelligent. I like men being manly....into sports, outdoors, the way the right man can make me feel so feminine. Basically what he said....a man with skills.
  • mb1127
    mb1127 Posts: 36
    Options
    I thought you were MFP's most eligible bachelor! ha ha but seriously ...great sense of humor, good dad.. you'll be fine!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the hunt, having just gotten married last June. However, the things I find most important in a man is a sense of humor, lifestyle stability, decent communicator, and intelligence.
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    Lmao! Honesty, down to earth, makes me laugh so hard I snort, a good kisser, intelligent. I like men being manly....into sports, outdoors, the way the right man can make me feel so feminine. Basically what he said....a man with skills.

Do all women feel like you? If so I'm so screwed. To be sure their has to be someone out there to love a socially awkward chubby little dude like me? I mean especially since my Tourettes isn't so much an issue as in years past and I'm really funny. I even know this one really great joke.

"so just then, the mollusk looks over to the seacucumber, no wait... the sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says: with friends like these, who needs anemones."
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    The thing that most attracted me to my guy is his amazingly awful sense of humor.... which incidently is exactly like mine!!! It is great to have someone laugh at the most inappropriate times right along side me.....
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i want just one thing.
    my man to walk around naked ALL THE TIME.
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    I thought you were MFP's most eligible bachelor! ha ha but seriously ...great sense of humor, good dad.. you'll be fine!

LOL You are only saying that because I pay off attractive ladies to be on my friends lists... by the way, just mailed out this months check to you :)
    i want just one thing.
    my man to walk around naked ALL THE TIME.

Oh I love being naked and dropping towel on the bathroom floor after 6 seconds of drying and walking around naked doing the helicopter thing with my junk. Can I be your M-A-N??? I do own a C-A-Rrrrrrrrrr
  • Bean515
    Options
    Haha I was just about to say well hell a 6 pack and a big sausage if you want real honesty. Don't need the 6 figure income or a head of hair....but perhaps a skilled tongue would be necessary as well?
  • Come on ladies.. let's be honest. Most want a 6 pack, a 10 inch cawk, and a 6 figure income. Full head of hair is a plus too.

No. No. No. No.

All we want is to feel desirable, wanted and loved. That's it. Okay, a little sex-appeal is always a bonus :wink:.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHA! Great answer to that question lol. :laugh:

I know what I look for most is someone that is honest and has integrity as well as someone that does take care of themselves and has a few similar interests.

If they don't run and have no affiliation with fitness and don't like movies then it's over before it even began :tongue: I need at least 1 of those 3 for me.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    intelligence, confidence, success, ambition, high sex drive, good family & relationship skills, fast cars and suave moves.
  • tinassofit
    Options
    intelligence, confidence, success, ambition, high sex drive, good family & relationship skills, fast cars and suave moves.
    How many men is that???:laugh::laugh: :laugh:
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!!!!! I like hilarious, nerdy guys who I can play Halo 4 with!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I want a man who will treat me like I deserve to be treated...and not just until the wedding but for life. I don't need a yes man but a partner in all things. Somewho who will walk through life with me, not in front or behind, will call me on my *kitten* when needed and will give undying support.

Pretty sure he doesn't exist (which is sad since I am married)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies.. let's be honest. Most want a 6 pack, a 10 inch cawk, and a 6 figure income. Full head of hair is a plus too.

I can buy my own 6 pack at the liquor store.
    Skill and ability goes a lot further than size.
    I make good money, I just expect someone to pull their own weight

And actually I liked a nice smooth shaved head.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    emotionally available.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    All I wanted was a man who would let me put my feet under his butt to keep them warm.
    he does.
    I'm set.
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Come on ladies.. let's be honest. Most want a 6 pack, a 10 inch cawk, and a 6 figure income. Full head of hair is a plus too.

Hey, I resent this! lol.

I have a boyfriend- and he's exactly what I have always wanted in a man. And here are some of his best qualities-
    He makes me laugh, he smiles a lot, he holds intelligent conversations with me, he's passionate, and he always likes to make sure I'm happy. And when I talk- he listens.

Oh, and he doesn't have a 6 pack.
    He's in college with me, and won't have a 6 figure income (I come from a humble background and don't put emphasis on that)
    He has a receding hairline- and I don't care. At all. I actually think it's adorable.
    And being "well endowed" is just a plus here.

But that's just me. If you can hold a good conversation, be adorable and make us laugh, and listen to us when we talk- you're in.
    Body type is just a preference. Personally I like skinnier guys- but I'm not very big myself.
    I have a lot of friends who like guys with meat on their bones.

Also- I really don't like the "manly men"
    They kind of irk me.
    I'd rather have a puppy dog/cute guy who can be romantic but still make me feel safe.

How's that for an answer? :-p