Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    sammiches are outdated.

http://youtu.be/Cd30JESdb9o

Sacrilegious!

Sacrelicious!
  • reneequinn
    Options
    Will you accept gay men? We're male but as harmless as straight females...at least in the bedroom!

Every woman should have one. :bigsmile:

Or three. We often travel in small packs.

Gay men make the BEST girlfriends! I miss mine. This is the first time in my life I DON'T have a Gay Guy Girlfriend! :(
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Will you accept gay men? We're male but as harmless as straight females...at least in the bedroom!

Every woman should have one. :bigsmile:

Gay men make the BEST girlfriends! I miss mine. This is the first time in my life I DON'T have a Gay Guy Girlfriend! :(

I had a gay man for a girlfriend once. He didn't tell me he was a man until after we broke up but eh...what's a fella to do?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

I believe these units are called triads.

Not to be confused with Triads.
    triads-2.jpg

Still homosexual men, just in quantities > 3. I understand that getting jumped into their gang can be either a brutal or rather intimate event. Like a debutante ball.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Gay men make the BEST girlfriends!
    eh... I love my gay friends, but I would have to disagree with you on this one.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends, but only girls!!! My boyfriend said I can only be friends with girls, because I'm so charming and unbelievably good looking that he just knows that all these dudes will be tripping over each other trying to get with THIS.

Anyways, I better go - my boyfriend only allots me 20 minutes of computer use a day - just in case!

SOs can be so demanding. I was going to make a post today because I need friends, but my girlfriend told me that I can only accept FRs from six foot tall muslim chinese latino hermaphrodites that are lactose intolerant and suffer from schizophrenia and do intermittent fasting. Then I saw all of these similar posts, and decided I should wait a couple of days.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my kinda guy...if you ever want to trade him in....I'm just saying...:love:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my kinda guy...if you ever want to trade him in....I'm just saying...:love:

We'll have to see your sammich making skills first.
  • sparky916
    sparky916 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG! REALLY!!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    sammiches are outdated.

http://youtu.be/Cd30JESdb9o

LOL! I love me some cartman
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options

We'll have to see your sammich making skills first.

Oh! I got skills!!!!