5 FOODS NEVER TO EAT

Options
Can someone tell me what these ate without me having to sit though a 20 minute video? I can't seem to get through it. :happy: Thanks!

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    It's an ad. I've never checked it out but I doubt it is relevant information anyway. It has nothing to do with the website, MFP does not control them. The ads are based on your browsing history so you may see some that are related to recent searches you did. Since you are on a weightloss site, it suggested that ad.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Anything is good in moderation within the context of a balanced and macro/micronutrient sufficient diet.
  • Jushand
    Jushand Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did, at the moment I can only remember soya and margerine, butter is better for us. If I remember anymore I'll let you know.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Just avoid poisonus stuff and you are good :wink:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Anything is good in moderation within the context of a balanced and macro/micronutrient sufficient diet.

^^this

Caveat: Avoid trans fats and anything you are intolerant/allergic to - other than that, there is no reason to avoid anything.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

I am forced to vehemently disagree, as least to a limited degree. Cauliflower sushi is not good no matter how much you eat. Except for that I agree, everything else in moderation.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Eat all of the foods.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

^^this

Caceat: Avoid trans fats and anything you are intolerant/allergic to - other than that, there is no reason to avoid anything.

x2
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    1. Expired food
    2. Food you don't like
    3. Food that has gone bad
    4. Food that's dropped on the floor
    5. That cupcake that your worst enemy made for you with "special" filling
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

I am forced to vehemently disagree, as least to a limited degree. Cauliflower sushi is not good no matter how much you eat. Except for that I agree, everything else in moderation.

I am forced to disagree with you (although I do most respectfully and am in no way bullying or being mean to you..everyone is different after all) - pineapple should never be included in a diet - it tastes horrible and it's horribleness contaminates everything it touches.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

^^this

Caceat: Avoid trans fats and anything you are intolerant/allergic to - other than that, there is no reason to avoid anything.

x2

Pants: you just quoted my typo!
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options

I am forced to disagree with you (although I do most respectfully and am in no way bullying or being mean to you..everyone is different after all) - pineapple should never be included in a diet - it tastes horrible and it's horribleness contaminates everything it touches.

Pineapple is amazing! And on pizza, omg heavenly. Ps I have incredible stomach envy.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

While I am in no way feeling bullied or intimidated by your less than aggressive tactics, I feel that pineapples everywhere take it on the chin to a sufficient degree, as-is, and should not be shamed publicly. Fruit has the right to feel safe. I do, however, agree that only disaster ensues when pineapple comes in contact with cottage cheese.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Pineapple is amazing! And on pizza, omg heavenly. Ps I have incredible stomach envy.

Reported. If there's one thing worse than pineapple, it's pineapple on pizza. What an abomination.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    1. Expired food
    2. Food you don't like

I have to disagree. If the floor is moderately clean and it's only been there for less then 5 seconds, it's fair game.
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    chickpeas! why do they even exist?
  • shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I remember 2 of them. That's all I made it thru!...
    1. Orange Juice
    2. Whole Wheat Bread
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Anything with a skull and cross bones on the label for sure, I would also suggest staying away from high sodium and high cholesterol items. Proven to be bad for you to consume regularly and in high amounts.

Though foods I would suggest eating, complex carbs and high protein (with lower fat, you need those natural fats so don't intentionally keep it too low) to keep you fuller longer, veggies and fruits for natural carbs (fibre and sugar) that is beneficial to your diet not to mention they will be more nutrient dense depending on your choice. Eat butter instead of margarine or other butter substitues as they don't have any real nutrition and still have calories.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

While I am in no way feeling bullied or intimidated by your less than aggressive tactics, I feel that pineapples everywhere take it on the chin to a sufficient degree, as-is, and should not be shamed publicly. Fruit has the right to feel safe. I do, however, agree that only disaster ensues when pineapple comes in contact with cottage cheese.

I'd like to respectfully point out that your actions are hypocritical. Why is it ok to shame cauliflower but not pineapple?
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    1. Expired food
    2. Food you don't like

I have to disagree. If the floor is moderately clean and it's only been there for less then 5 seconds, it's fair game.

^^ My thoughts exactly. 5 second rule.