5'4" Ladies out there........share you pics please.

Options

Replies

• luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congrats all you beautiful ladies that have reached or are still on their journey to their happy weight!

Such an inspiration! :)
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 5'4 (5'3 3/4) and would like to lose 52 lbs. I don't have any before and after photos as of yet, because I haven't lost much. I have been feeling so sorry for myself and nearly in tears because the weight barely moves regardless of my efforts. However, I have decided as of right now that I am going to celebrate my successes vs whining because I am not losing as fast as I'd like. I have lost 8 lbs in 4 months and one week - down from my all time highest (even heavier than when I was 9 mos pregnant). Although that is ridiculously slow, it is still not a GAIN and it is NOT A MAINTAIN so I will be happy about this. The holidays of (Thanksgiving and Christmas) were included there so I have to consider that. I am determined to never go back up the scale, no matter what and even if it takes two more years, I WILL reach my goal. You all are so inspiring, I loved so many of the before and after photos that I couldn't possibly comment to all of you. Great job! I guess what I am doing here is pep talking myself, but it is because of this thread and the success stories of you ladies that made me suddenly turn my frown upside down. Keep sharing your stories, because you just never know whose life you will touch. You touched mine and I thank you! :)

Don't give up! You can dO IT! :)
  • acchickpea
    acchickpea Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Truly inspired ladies! Great job all!
  • ScreenGem
    ScreenGem Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So awesome to see all the short girlies on here (like me). All of you ladies who posted pics are amazing. So impressed by your results and dedication. KUDOS! :drinker:
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You are all very inspiring. Can't wait to get to my next goal!
  • Bsloop45
    Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration!
    Bump so I can come back and look when I need an extra boost! =)

SW:203
    CW:198
    GW: 135
  • _Tanna_
    _Tanna_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    27 yrs old
    5'4
    start weight 420 lbs
    today's weight 208 lbs

You will have to look at my profile pic or click on my profile I'm having issues uploading :/
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3... Started at 214, weighed in at 168 yesterday.

FrontComparison-1.jpg

WOW! This is so incredible. You must stare at these photos all day - how neat to see the same pose and outfit. Smart girl!! And congrats!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    "Before" is January 2012 190lbs
    "After" is today at 150lbs

You can do it!!!

z71jc.jpg

I hate you.

Ok. I am totally jelly.

You're abs!!! Good lord!!! Nice work!
  • _Tanna_
    Options
    27 yrs old
    5'4
    start weight 420 lbs
    today's weight 208 lbs

You will have to look at my profile pic or click on my profile I'm having issues uploading :/
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump and save for later for inspiration!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Tanna- You are an inspiration to all of us. Thanks for posting! Beautiful transformation.
  • _Tanna_
    Options
    Tanna- You are an inspiration to all of us. Thanks for posting! Beautiful transformation.

Thank you! You all are my inspiration!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    27 yrs old
    5'4
    start weight 420 lbs
    today's weight 208 lbs

WOW!! Go you!
  • bidwhist
    bidwhist Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    fantastic job
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    How many calories is everyone eating each day ? Just curious because we are all the same height roughly. Those of you with major weight loss, how many calories did you eat to lose ? and was that with exercise or before etc ??

Thanks ! :)

Anyone ??
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    5'4 and my starting weight was 246lbs now I'm 113lbs down! :)

Screenshot2012-09-02at71535PM.png

....stunning
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I tipped the scales at 250, in 8 months I lost 80 pounds. I had a shoulder injury and a lot of other stressful things happen and gained 35 of that back. I have pics posted in my profile of the 80 lb loss :)
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Started at 210 in 2009 or so

fIZiRdm.jpg

Me on the far left
    Wq9f0I3.jpg

June 2011 to present ~150, trying to get lower

lljd5Tz.jpg?2

and with my good friend on my left
    HpDR0.jpg
  • jesikabaker4u
    jesikabaker4u Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    How many calories is everyone eating each day ? Just curious because we are all the same height roughly. Those of you with major weight loss, how many calories did you eat to lose ? and was that with exercise or before etc ??

Thanks ! :)

Anyone ??

1700, :-) with exercise, goal to lose 1lbs a week, but I have been losing 2-4 ish pounds. I am currently at 224.7lbs my highest recorded weight was 248.5.

What is everyone's goal weight for this height? I have no idea what to set my final goal as. I have alway been over weight even when I was "slim"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!