Gentlemen, what qualities do you like in Ladies?

Options

Replies

• freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Smart - doesn't have to be a genius just able to hold a conversation
    Attractive - Doesn't have to be a supermodel and doesn't matter what others think so long as i think she is
    Sense of humor
    Independent - But still lets me take her out and shower her in gifts
    Ability to communicate - If there's issues then talk about it don't just run
    Open and honest
    Compatable sex drive
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Funny in a snarky kind of way. Smart. Interesting. Confident. Into fashion/fashionable. Well-groomed. Clean. I like light eyes and sepia tones as far as complexion I guess, but don't discriminate. Prefer 5'7'' to 5'10''. Classy, but not stuffy. I can work with most body types as long as it's proportioned well. Yep...that's the ideal lady for me.
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

You sound sooooo single :laugh:

Don't rub it in. But there are women who fit my description. Somewhere out there, she exists. and she will clean for me, and cook for me, and look damn good doing it.

Yes she is out there- and she will put an ankle monitor on you and be absolutely insane. Everything with a price lol
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Confidence, smarts mutual respect and attraction....
    Everything else has fallen into place. Finally!
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I want to light this whole thread on fire or just become a lesbian for good measure.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I like bisexual, attention *kitten* mongering funny cute girls.

I said smart and funny earlier, but I will add quirky/cute. Not sure how to explain it, but those that seem a bit off or "touched" always interest me.

Is that a kilt I see in your pic? Scottish or Irish? I love a man in a kilt.
  • Lamont1020
    Options
    I like a woman who doesn't take life to serious!!! You know not being afraid to live and have some fun:)
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Im going with morally bankrupt, low self esteem a hint of an eating disorder and a dash of daddy issues! That should make for exciting times! oh and as always she should never ever drag her teeth!
  • Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

You sound sooooo single :laugh:

Don't rub it in. But there are women who fit my description. Somewhere out there, she exists. and she will clean for me, and cook for me, and look damn good doing it.

Oh, I'm going to have fun with you.
    And by "have fun", I mean, I'm going to tie you down and beat the misogyny out of your already mangled body.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The ability to NOT COMPLAIN is very sexy.
    Ample bosom
    Sex body, beautiful face and sense of humour.

and those versions that don't talk, but i think it is not out yet.
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.
    Psychological: smart, funny, quick on her feet, easy going, down to earth, positive thinker.

Physical: HAS to have AT LEAST 2 of 4 of the following for me to even consider taking her out: pretty face, good butt, flat stomach, nice boobs. 4/4 and I'm marrying her if she has the personality to match.

If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required.

The less the better!!!

So here's what's going to happen.
    I'm going to light all of you on fire.
    Then, I'm going to drink a lot of water. I'm going to wait until your corpses are almost entirely burnt to a nice crisp, you're about to die, and then I'm going to pee on you. After you're struggling for your life in the ICU of the nearest hospital, I'm going to sneak in and tell you this:

"Oh boy, now you have to use your winning personality to woo woman.... God help you."

I'm with jerknoir: "I'm not sure if I want to light this whole thread on fire or just become a lesbian for good measure."

Oh goody, does this mean someone will start comparing posts to Hitler and Nazis soon hahahaha
  • The ability to NOT COMPLAIN is very sexy.
    Ample bosom
    Sex body, beautiful face and sense of humour.

and those versions that don't talk, but i think it is not out yet.
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.
    Psychological: smart, funny, quick on her feet, easy going, down to earth, positive thinker.

Physical: HAS to have AT LEAST 2 of 4 of the following for me to even consider taking her out: pretty face, good butt, flat stomach, nice boobs. 4/4 and I'm marrying her if she has the personality to match.

The less the better!!!

So here's what's going to happen.
    I'm going to light all of you on fire.
    Then, I'm going to drink a lot of water. I'm going to wait until your corpses are almost entirely burnt to a nice crisp, you're about to die, and then I'm going to pee on you. After you're struggling for your life in the ICU of the nearest hospital, I'm going to sneak in and tell you this:

"Oh boy, now you have to use your winning personality to woo woman.... God help you."

I'm with jerknoir: "I'm not sure if I want to light this whole thread on fire or just become a lesbian for good measure."

Oh goody, does this mean someone will start comparing posts to Hitler and Nazis soon hahahaha
    No, it just means I am literally too disgusted to function.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter. What I want is all that matters.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    Fake boobs and incredible sammich making abilities. Being "smiley" most of the time is a huge plus in my book.
  • hornp1
    hornp1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Various views
  • hornp1
    hornp1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i am simultaneously laughing and smh'ing reading this thread

Honestly funny
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

^Change, "not too dumb" to smart and we're on the same page.

That's asking a lot. A man can dream though.

Umm... I am all of the above but if a guy ONLY wants these things, I don't want him.
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Fake boobs and incredible sammich making abilities. Being "smiley" most of the time is a huge plus in my book.
    Ah yes, a true """""""""""'gentleman"""""""""" appears. Please die alone.
  • Pepper_Pea
    Options
    Ah yes, a true """""""""""'gentleman"""""""""" appears. Please die alone.

My favourite post today "Sammich"

Gold! :tongue:
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    She needs to have a penis
  • Pepper_Pea
    Options
    A penis

I spoke too soon!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!