Gentlemen, what qualities do you like in Ladies?

Options

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    A penis

I saw this coming.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    The ability to NOT COMPLAIN is very sexy.
    Ample bosom
    Sex body, beautiful face and sense of humour.

and those versions that don't talk, but i think it is not out yet.
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.
    Psychological: smart, funny, quick on her feet, easy going, down to earth, positive thinker.

Physical: HAS to have AT LEAST 2 of 4 of the following for me to even consider taking her out: pretty face, good butt, flat stomach, nice boobs. 4/4 and I'm marrying her if she has the personality to match.

If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required.

The less the better!!!

So here's what's going to happen.
    I'm going to light all of you on fire.
    Then, I'm going to drink a lot of water. I'm going to wait until your corpses are almost entirely burnt to a nice crisp, you're about to die, and then I'm going to pee on you. After you're struggling for your life in the ICU of the nearest hospital, I'm going to sneak in and tell you this:

"Oh boy, now you have to use your winning personality to woo woman.... God help you."

I'm with jerknoir: "I'm not sure if I want to light this whole thread on fire or just become a lesbian for good measure."

Oh goody, does this mean someone will start comparing posts to Hitler and Nazis soon hahahaha
    No, it just means I am literally too disgusted to function.

Did you honestly expect different answers in this thread? It's a mixture of "not a nag" "take care of me" and "body I like". Just like women have impossible ideals: "tall, dark and handsome" "speaks only in poetry" "romantic in the degree and manner I want" "expensive gifts and other surprises" "acts like a grown-up and actually puts laundry in the hamper" "looks good in a kilt" "is able to fix or build anything that needs doing for the home"
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    A penis

I saw this coming.
    But not the way you think lol
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    A penis

I saw this coming.
    But not the way you think lol

Don't be so sure. :wink:
  • jennyjee18
    Options
    Fake boobs and incredible sammich making abilities. Being "smiley" most of the time is a huge plus in my book.
    Ah yes, a true """""""""""'gentleman"""""""""" appears. Please die alone.

My favourite post today "Sammich"

Gold! :tongue:

I agree with the "Sammich" quip... "fake boobs"... uh, notsomuch. :tongue:
  • sweeTTurbo
    Options
    Thank you for your answers so far, gentlemen. I appreciate your time.

I wonder, those ladies who express shock and disgust here - did the answers come as a shock to you? If yes, why?
  • jennyjee18
    Options
    Ample bosom

Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.
    Psychological: smart, funny, quick on her feet, easy going, down to earth, positive thinker.

Physical: HAS to have AT LEAST 2 of 4 of the following for me to even consider taking her out: pretty face, good butt, flat stomach, nice boobs. 4/4 and I'm marrying her if she has the personality to match.

The less the better!!!

Then, I'm going to drink a lot of water. I'm going to wait until your corpses are almost entirely burnt to a nice crisp, you're about to die, and then I'm going to pee on you. After you're struggling for your life in the ICU of the nearest hospital, I'm going to sneak in and tell you this:

"Oh boy, now you have to use your winning personality to woo woman.... God help you."

I'm with jerknoir: "I'm not sure if I want to light this whole thread on fire or just become a lesbian for good measure."

Oh goody, does this mean someone will start comparing posts to Hitler and Nazis soon hahahaha

Did you honestly expect different answers in this thread? It's a mixture of "not a nag" "take care of me" and "body I like". Just like women have impossible ideals: "tall, dark and handsome" "speaks only in poetry" "romantic in the degree and manner I want" "expensive gifts and other surprises" "acts like a grown-up and actually puts laundry in the hamper" "looks good in a kilt" "is able to fix or build anything that needs doing for the home"

My wish list is nothing like this... except maybe the kilt part. lol And I will fix or build anything that needs doing for the home if he will just pour me a bath and rub my feet after. :happy:
  • Pepper_Pea
    Options
    Hahahahaa love the intelect going on in here..... not :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Ample bosom

Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

The less the better!!!

How many women have you actually heard say that her ideal man "speaks only in poetry," versus the number of men on here who want their women to be seen and not heard? And wowe wanting a man who actually acts like a grown-*kitten* adult what STUNNINGLY HIGH expectations!!! THose damn wommenz and their NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

How many women have you actually heard say that her ideal man "speaks only in poetry," versus the number of men on here who want their women to be seen and not heard? And wowe wanting a man who actually acts like a grown-*kitten* adult what STUNNINGLY HIGH expectations!!! THose damn wommenz and their NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are taking the internet MUCH too seriously.
  • jerknoir
    Options

Said the straight white male.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Me
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Case in point. I think your calories are too low.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Fake boobs and incredible sammich making abilities. Being "smiley" most of the time is a huge plus in my book.

:laugh:
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Boobs
  • jerknoir
    Options

Case in point. I think your calories are too low.
    Naw, they're good, but thanks for the concern. It's okay, I think most people have a problem being called on their own sexist bull****. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

What? I have high expectations, they should too.