Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Replies

• zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Yup
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Hi there! 26 y/o and need to lose about 100lbs....have lost 28 of that so far though =)
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Hey all, this is soo great for me, I've felt for so so SO long that I was the only one my age in the mid 20s with this issue, anyone can add me as I love to motivate and could use the motivation from y'all as well..
  • Hi there, 25 just started mid January but looking to lose at least 90 lbs. Def. happy with MFP so far and sticking with it! Add me if you like :)
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    I am 25. Have lost 60 and my first goal is 42 pounds away :smile:
  • Im 29 and have 80 lbs to go. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    25 looking to lose about 75 pounds right now its not going to well but im still pushing on everyone add me if you want to cause i need the help
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    24, I lost over 50lbs and have 50 more to go... at the very least... might go for more though! ;-)
  • khicks2288
    khicks2288 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm 24 & wanting to lose 50-60 lbs! Good luck! Add me if you want. I'm wanting to add some people so that we can motivate & encourage each other!
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    22, need to lose about 100 pounds. Feel free to add!!
  • CountryCutie87
    CountryCutie87 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm 25. Currently weigh 225 pounds and hoping to get down to 140 pounds. Would love some new friends to help support me and me them!
  • ElicitDreams
    ElicitDreams Posts: 73 Member
    I'm 26 from Central Florida and I'm not much of a community player either, but I'm working on that.

I'm also working on dropping my weight by half, which is a feat I have yet to lose sight of no matter the setbacks.
  • I'm 24, want to lose 45 Pounds. Trying my level best.
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    I am 27 and need to lose about another 50lbs. I have already lost 50 though.
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    I am 24 living in Orlando and need to lose at least 200 pounds. I started two weeks ago and so far down by 8 pounds! Always looking for new friends! Anyone can add me.
  • I'm 25 and need to lose around 130 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Hey! 22 years old with about 34 pounds left to go for me, could be more going to assess when I get closer! :P Feel free to add!
  • TBATTLES1
    TBATTLES1 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm, 24 and looking to lose 76lbs. Need all the motivation I can get to keep going.
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Hey, I'm Kori. I am new to the site/app. I am 27 and looking to lose about 50 lbs. I have had 2 kids in less than 2 years so that baby weight keeps stacking! Time to get rid of it. I've been at it for a week and could use all the motivation I can get, especially with being busy with 2 kids under 2 :)
  • Hey! My name is Jessica, Im 28 and have 70 lbs to loose!! Im always looking for new friends for encouragement and support! Anyone is free to add me :D