Anyone Else Single for V-day?

Options

Replies

• Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have been single every day of my life for the last 22 years, 10 months, and 27 days..... Sometimes it bothers me, other times, I couldn't care less.
    So, I am simply going to exercise some extra calories off and eat some brownies and chocolates (staying within my daily goals and recording it all, of course) in celebration of my first V-day that I have ever been thin!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Single and READY TO MINGLE! :drinker:
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Single but fne and dandy with it. Its not like when I was married I ever got presents on holidays...was like "hunny make me a homemade card or something please so Im not pissed tommorrow"....since I know you havent done crap...ever...lol..bitter..no I dont think so but people argue that fact...I am actually much happier single and valentines is definitly commercial. But...for you out there not single...remember to do something special for your loved ones to let them know you care.
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    My birthday is Valentine's Day. It always sucked when my friends were busy with their significant others and I was all alone on my birthday! No exception this year!
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love being single on valentines. I get to wal-mart first for discount chocolates because I am not getting laid.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Yes. Am I sad about it? Nope.

I am going out with 2 friends - one who is about to pop anyday now and we are going to do dinner before the baby comes because we wont be able to for a while.

Also... discount chocolates... those make me happy.
  • Katrina_F
    Katrina_F Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Seeing someone, but single and doubt plans will be made. However, I start my new job that day so I'm not too concerned. :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    yes i am
  • Sililily115
    Options
    first year in a while I will be single for V-day and I am so excited! I will literaly be running away from any guys that day lol

boys are annoying :tongue:
  • amonyet2001
    Options
    I'd rather be SINGLE and alone than married and still alone for any holiday....lol
  • embracethefall
    Options
    I'm just perpetually single, I think, lol.
  • Teysa
    Teysa Posts: 26
    Options
    single again, bf dumped me over facebook (how lame is that). I'm happy though! Looking for friend who don't mind my keto-kinda-diet :D
  • BobJ19956
    BobJ19956 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been widowed for 10 years and haven't even considered dating. I'm 61 and guess I'm accustomed to doing V-day solo. But you young folks REALLY should be looking for that special someone ... they ARE out there!
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Love it!! I'm also working on a singles' awareness playlist, with some angry chick country/rock, etc.

^^This!! Miranda Lambert..I live by her music.
    Also will be working out and will be sure to get some wine to enjoy by myself = ]
  • accidentalxflirt
    Options
    Im with ya! I will be working off all the chocolate covered strawberries I buy myself as a Valentines gift! :)
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm always single for V-day... I still love it though! Singles party at my house! Why should the dating world be the only ones to have any fun!
  • Offical
    Options
    :(
  • gfiorine
    gfiorine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nothing is more lonely than being in a dead relationship. The best valentines day was the one after my 15 year marriage was over and I was free! Alone, but free and movin on!
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :happy: Im "happily single"! :happy:
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    never ever had a valentine day romance or anything. i hate being single but it seem all the good girls are tooken or they don't like me. o well i keep waiting