what is your goal and height??

Options
123457»

Replies

• melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    5'10", my goal is 180. It used to be 170, but somehow I have 138.6 lbs of lean body mass, so I'll be happy with 180! (Can't remember what BF% that will be but it's on my signature so as soon as I send this it will come up.)
    Right now I'm at 206.
    Oh, and I have a large frame and size 11.5 feet! I feel like some sort of gorilla most of the time.
    But I'm a nice gorilla.
  • volks80
    volks80 Posts: 56
    Options
    5'10", my goal is 180. It used to be 170, but somehow I have 138.6 lbs of lean body mass, so I'll be happy with 180! (Can't remember what BF% that will be but it's on my signature so as soon as I send this it will come up.)
    Right now I'm at 206.
    Oh, and I have a large frame and size 11.5 feet! I feel like some sort of gorilla most of the time.
    But I'm a nice gorilla.

Hey I'm 5'10" as well, size 11 feet.....fun finding shoes huh!?!?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" with a really large frame (i hate it) and my goal is about 115. My "less crazy" goal is 125.
    I was once 95 pounds, but it didnt look good on me at all.
    fing.jpg
    sorry if the finger is...inappropraite? but this is me at "too skinny"
    check out that finger. its all bone!
    as much as IIIII would like to be there again, i think my bf would stuff cheeseburgers down my throat if i did it

Hey Jovi!!!

I just wanted to add people carry weight differently
    When I was 133 my gf's guessed my weight as 118!!!
    That was nuts to me....I think if u eat right and work out, toned etc......it makes a difference as far as the numbers

I also wish we could have a goal weight for our body and face....anyone else?
    I like my bosy best 130-133 and my face more 140+
  • tristan83
    tristan83 Posts: 51
    Options
    I am 5'4'' with a small frame and I currently weigh in at 128.5. I'd like to get down to 115-120 and then start focusing on toning and muscle more. Right now I just need to shed a few pounds. I came here to get on track fast after I heard a comment about how I didn't look like I did when I got married. :blushing: I can still wear the same size clothes but I noticed I started wearing a few more skirts and a lot less jeans! My heaviest weight was in Highschool at 135 and my lightest was in College under 110 which looked absoluelty horrific. Both weights were due to eating wrong.

I cannot believe the results of this website though! A lot of you guys really amaze me here. :flowerforyou:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Hey Jovi!!!

That was nuts to me....I think if u eat right and work out, toned etc......it makes a difference as far as the numbers

hey! and youre right...i wish i could have my face at like 125 and my body and like 115 lol
    when I weighed 140 last people would always guess between 100 and 125! I was amazed at that and I hope it works like that again lol
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9 1/2". I want to be 120 (I was about 125 in high school). Maybe when I get there I'll feel differently but I have really big boobs and a large butt... As long as those babies are hanging out where they're supposed to be I'd be totally fine with 120. My 'healthy BMI' is like 85.5 (?!?!?!?!?!? 85? 80 f@$#ing 5!) to 115.5. I'm 154 right now which is obese.. Whatever... Grumble grumble...
  • igmom
    igmom Posts: 90
    Options
    5'3" and my goal is 110, but I'm thinking I will stop at 115 because I'm trying to build muscle. Besides, at 110 I get pretty flat chested.
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    I am 5'4ish and my goal weight is 135...but I would be really happy at 140-145
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    5'9 and 165lbs. The LOWEST I will go is 150.
  • zoink66
    zoink66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 130. I'm quite small framed, though (chicken bone wrists!).
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is around 155. The last time I weighed that little was my sophomore year of HIGH SCHOOL. So... I'd be taking about a decade off of my weight, lol.

Once I get there I'll re-assess and see if I need to trim off a little more.

I love threads like this. Because I'm so tall I find that a lot of women's start weight is closer to my goal! :( I love getting it in perspective with some other tall gals.
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", I have a medium-sized bone structure and my goal weight is 140, maybe 135 - we'll see when I get to 140. :bigsmile:

This is exactly my goal too...same height and everything!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    5'7" and a half
    My goal is 145# and then will assess from there. I think that weight will put me at a very good place in terms of fat % and lean muscle mass. This is based on past experience of losing weight and hitting about 153# a few years ago.
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am 1.90 meters (6'3'') tall and my normal weight would be at 90kg (198lbs) though my final goal is actually more around 100 -110 kg ( 220 - 242 lbs) because i don't wanna look thin... i wanna look healty but still have something to grab hold on. *lol*

Lucky girl! I always wanted to be tall!! I thought I was 5'8" for years, but doctor's office set me straight... :angry: :laugh:

Haha, see and as nice being tall can be (you are stretched and weight seems to look less or reach high shelves or being able to change bulbs without ladder *lol*) as much you can seriously hate it. It is hard enough to find clothing when you are fat but when you are fat AND taller than the fashion industry thinks women should be well thanks.. arms too short, legs too short and not to talk about feet (i have a man size about 3 sizes bigger than the largest woman's shoe that you don't have to get made for yourself). Not to talk about the worries to hit your head at stuff *haha* And my boyfriend is smaller than me (and he's thin so that picture looks really funny *G*)

Can be a curse sometimes and yeah often i wished to be less tall, but surely it has its advantages :laugh:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and my goal is 120lbs. My doc tells me that I should anywhere from 98 to 115...HOWEVER.. I am short, but I have hips and I figure at 98 lbs, I'd look so funny. That's why I've upped it to 120. Once I hit that goal, I'll see how that feels to me.
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'7 and my goal is 150. When I was about 130 I looked TOO thin. I have a medium frame.. my hands can wrap around my wrists and just barely touch. 150 is pretty good for my height, in HS I was around that, and a size 6/8 so it's good for me.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Hey Jovi!!!

That is true! I'm 5'6" and I weigh 123. People think I weigh 110 right now (I'll take that!). I'm starting to just pay attention to toning and definition rather than the number on the scale. My goal now is to get to 15% body fat (I'm at 17.9%). Last year at this time I weighed 149 lbs and was at 27% body fat. I plateaued during the summer of 2009 for 6-8 weeks and again Nov-Jan (holiday food, I didn't gain but I didn't lose either). In Jan 2010 I started using MFP regularly. Although, I've been slacking on entering my food lately. I need to start again.

You are all doing awesome! MFP is so helpful! Logging my food made all the difference!